Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Has Happened To Arewa Consultative Forum And NEF - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Happened To Arewa Consultative Forum And NEF (475 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: My Message To Arewa Youths — Sen. Kwankwaso / Acting President Sends Final Warning To Arewa Youths / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Arewa Consultative Forum And NEF by Neatboy(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2015
As an observer and a commentator, I have discovered that for quite some time now the leading politcal cum socio-cultural groups of the Northern Nigeria have been quiet. I know how vibrant they were early last year and how they've been pushing for a president of northern extract. But why are they really keeping mute at this eleventh hour? Is Buhari not the northern candidate they wanted? Is there anything we the observers haven't realized yet? Are they keeping quiet so that Buhari can be seen as a national figure instead of a regional warhead in order not to weep up ethnic sentiment from other constituent units? Or is it that they see Buhari's candidature as just another episode of an epic movie called Umaru Musa Yar adua? Opinion please!!!
Re: What Has Happened To Arewa Consultative Forum And NEF by lacasa: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Neatboy:
As an observer and a commentator, I have discovered that for quite some time now the leading politcal cum socio-cultural groups of the Northern Nigeria have been quiet. I know how vibrant they were early last year and how they've been pushing for a president of northern extract. But why are they really keeping mute at this eleventh hour? Is Buhari not the northern candidate they wanted? Is there anything we the observers haven't realized yet? Are they keeping quiet so that Buhari can be seen as a national figure instead of a regional warhead in order not to weep up ethnic sentiment from other constituent units? Or is it that they see Buhari's candidature as just another episode of an epic movie called Umaru Musa Yar adua? Opinion please!!!

They've come out severally to state their endorsement of General Buhari's ticket.

Try and keep up to date
Re: What Has Happened To Arewa Consultative Forum And NEF by Neatboy(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Yea, they might have endorsed him but they are not active the way they used to...

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Wuse Market As Some Soldiers Invade The Premises / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Holds Orientation For Her First Year Stud / Top 100 Universities In Nigeria (latest Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.