Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. (3620 Views)

Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On Niarland / Should Uploading Photos Of Dead Bodies Be Banned On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Have only been banned once... And thats for trying to orubebe the last Miss nairaland competition.... cheesy

Oya share yours.. cheesy
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by olu77(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Just about 15 times, I can't remember any of the reasons mostly minor disobediences

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by angieberry(f): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Once
For replying my mentions undecided go figure!
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by hidee20(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Never!!!!!

Cos i dont usually use foul comments like fuvk u...
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Once For replying my mentions undecided go figure!
.. undecided
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Once or probably, twice!

For posting "end time things" by Mukina2
And probably during the garri revolution. Not sure though.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
olu77:
Just about 15 times, I can't remember any of the reasons mostly minor disobediences
.. Na 15times U call just.. grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by MrCork: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Once
For replying my mentions undecided go figure!

^^^^STOP LYIN....u wear banned for yor stupidicy & stewwwpidness undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tolexander:
Once or probably, twice!

.. E neva plenty na... If we dey use numba of bans enta heaven.. Be rest assured say na ma back you go dey.. grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
hidee20:
Never!!!!!

Cos i dont usually used foul comments like fuvk u...
grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^STOP LYIN....u wear banned for yor stupidicy & stewwwpidness undecided
.. Hmm.. Mrcork seeking attention.. cheesy
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by MrCork: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Hmm.. Mrcork seeking attention.. cheesy

..huh?...from who? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tolexander:
Once or probably, twice!

The garri revolution!!! (how does this change the asking price of Gary Carfield in the transfer market) cheesy cheesy

That's when I got my first ban too. That one day ban was one of the most difficult times in all my Nairaland experience grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by missKiffy(f): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Once
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ishilove.. Ah see Ur handwork....
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrCork:

..huh?...from who? undecided

.. Na when U see a pretty babe ur head go dey dey burst..

#no offeinse.. grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by MrCork: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Na when U see a pretty babe ur head go dey dey burst..

#no offeinse.. grin

..huh?..angleberry that loookslike man....f*** no..she not on ma level and even Odnary onila is Berra than her! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrCork:

..huh?..angleberry that loookslike man....f*** no..she not on ma level and even Odnary onila is Berra than her! undecided
.. Ok.. Mrcork says so.. grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by MrCork: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ok.. Mrcork says so.. grin

...anyways I don't think I ever been bannd! angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
demmy0325:
Ishilove.. Ah see Ur handwork....
How is the topic remotely related to romance?
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrCork:

...anyways I don't think I ever been bannd! angry
.. Lies.. Ur english is enuf to warrant U 30yrs ban.. cheesy
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ishilove:

How is the topic remotely related to romance?
.. It will get mre attention der.. .. I know u wont if i ask you to help move it back.... So i wont even ask...
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by stinggy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
That silly anti-spam bot been banning me too frequently on Politics these days.
Don't know how to get around it.

Ishilove
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Tolexander: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ishilove:

The garri revolution!!! (how does this change the asking price of Gary Carfield in the transfer market) cheesy cheesy

That's when I got my first ban too. That one day ban was one of the most difficult times in all my Nairaland experience grin
unfortunately, your post hasn't reduced the market value of garrilium! grin

Garri revolution was just so interesting.
May all the monickers that fought gallantly and died during the revolution continue to rest in peace!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
I was banned for one anti spam stuff.. When i was trying to open a thread about The emergency numbers of each country.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Tolexander: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
demmy0325:
.. E neva plenty na... If we dey use numba of bans enta heaven.. Be rest assured say na ma back you go dey.. grin
I no dey pass my boundary jare.

Moreover, I no dey yab person cheesy
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tolexander:
unfortunately, your post hasn't reduced the market value of garrilium! grin

Garri revolution was just so interesting.
May all the monickers that fought gallantly and died during the revolution continue to rest in peace!
Amen!
.. Tel me bout all those garri stuff.. I dnt get.. undecided
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I was banned for one anti spam stuff.. When i was trying to open a thread about The emergency numbers of each country.
.. Una don offend somebody for Nl be that.. grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Who's that on your dp? Sibling or friend? tongue
Ishilove:

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
I've lost count mehnnnnnn. Maybe ma'am ishilove and her witchhunting antispam have record of how many times they've banned me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But TBH, ban hurts shaaaaa. Especially when you are only being banned in your favourite section. When you have to watch, your fingers itching but can't type cry cry cry and friends keep mentioning you. Damn!
But at the end, it's all fun
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2015
Seriously, me thinks that antispam is used to witchhunt. Imagine serving 4 days ban only to be banned with for you first comment by that antispam
demmy0325:
.. Una don offend somebody for Nl be that.. grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. by demmy0325(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Seriously, me thinks that antispam is used to witchhunt. Imagine serving 4 days ban only to be banned with for you first comment by that antispam
.. Lol.. grin.. It has only banned me once and i deserve it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Village Where People Meets With Dead Ones Revealed / Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus / Share Your Worst Moment Inside Traffic Jam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.