Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them (1604 Views)

The Most Kind And Humble Nigerian Military Officer I Met Travelling To Abuja / Nigerians Abroad:ever Run Into These Popular Super Stars/celebrities??? / Criterias To Be Met Before Applying For Work And Study Visa In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Atmmachine(m): 2:58am On Jan 19, 2015
The ones i have met are =

# Davido = Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
# Akon = Van Nuys Airport, Los Angeles California.
# Wiz-khalifa = North Dakota. Mehn,that guy dey smoke pass Fela
# Lil Wayne = Miami Heats Game, Florida.
# Rick Ross = Florida.
# Chris Brown = Celebrities basket ball game, New york. Kevin hart,snoop dogg,justin bieber, were also in attendance.
# Nicki Minaj & Bird man = Los Angeles
# David Mann, the guy who played Mr.brown in Tyler Perry's "Meet The Browns"
# Aki & Paw paw = MMA Lagos
#Wizkid & EME crewz= Lagos, Nigeria
# Mr.Ibu = flight from lagos to U.S.A That dude funny gan.
# Sam loco efe = Abuja. #RIP
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by ShakurM(m): 4:57am On Jan 19, 2015
U've travelled o bros! shocked
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by kriskristyne(f): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Never met one.
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2015
I have met
Justin bieber
Selena Gomez
Kanye West
Angelina jolie

All in my dreams.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Atmmachine(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2015
lol
softysparky:
I have met
Justin bieber
Selena Gomez
Kanye West
Angelina jolie

All in my dreams.
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by slamstanlee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
I work in the guest contact section at the eko hotel and suites lagos. I see celebrities everyday. I have seen almost all nigerian celebrities (actors , artistes, politicians) and very many international celebreties also.

I was lucky to have a chat with my favourite of them all- chris brown.
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Creamychic(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
I've met none!
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Only one. Ryan Giggs.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by angelTI(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
I have met Obama, Celine Dion and Putin
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Uglykunu: 5:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Rayce... My area niggar
Chris brown... Charlotte airport,NC
Wizkid... Fellaboration
Olamide... Fellaboration, ikeja
2face... Nicosia
Ik uche... Abuja
Neato c... Lagos airport
Seantizzle... Ikeja, lagos
OBO davido... Istanbul atarturk airport
Chidinma..ikorodu

Others Na local Yoruba actor...LTv, ikeja

Those I really wish to see:
Wayne Rooney
Sir Alex ferguson
Barack Obama

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by yorubaamerican(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Atmmachine:
The ones i have met are =

# Davido = Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
# Akon = Van Nuys Airport, Los Angeles California.
# Wiz-khalifa = North Dakota. Mehn,that guy dey smoke pass Fela
# Lil Wayne = Miami Heats Game, Florida.
# Rick Ross = Florida.
# Chris Brown = Celebrities basket ball game, New york. Kevin hart,snoop dogg,justin bieber, were also in attendance.
# Nicki Minaj & Bird man = Los Angeles
# David Mann, the guy who played Mr.brown in Tyler Perry's "Meet The Browns"
# Aki & Paw paw = MMA Lagos
#Wizkid & EME crewz= Lagos, Nigeria
# Mr.Ibu = flight from lagos to U.S.A That dude funny gan.
# Sam loco efe = Abuja. #RIP

You've met alotta rap cats... cool!

Monica (rnb singer) in Dallas years ago (1995)

Doug Williams (first black quarterback to win a superbowl) in Louisiana (1992) He's actually related to me on my mom's side.

Charlie Wilson (of the legendary GAP Band) Dallas 1995

Michael Irvin (football hall of famer) Dallas 1998

Scarface (rapper) Houston 2006

MJG (rapper part of the rap duo: Eightball & MJG) Dallas 2007 Eightball was too busy with the groupies (loose girls) to say hello... lol

Tuface 2011 in Yola, Nigeria (hosted in the show)

James Braxton Peterson 2011 Yola, Nigeria (interview)

Kevin Powell 2012 Yola, Nigeria (interview)

Timaya 2013 in Yola, Nigeria (interview)

Bovi 2013 in Yola, Nigeria (interview)

Comedian AY 2013 hosted a comedy show Yola, Nigeria

I wonder who I'm forgetting...
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by pansophist(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
I've seen only Ramsey Nouah. That was in 2002 or so, it was in a traffic and I saw him through the windscreen. The guy fine gan ooo, see freshness, chaii.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Dinocarex(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
I ve seen a lot of celebrities. E too much self. Took pics with couple of them tho.

9ice
Psquare
Dj zeez
Reminisce
Vector
Jah Bless
Lepacious Bose
Jayrule (clubbed with him)
Dj Jimmy Jatt
Dj Neptune
May D
EFA (Hommie of life)
Mode 9 (Baba oo)
Gino ( Boss)
Senator Godswill. Akpabio
Gov. Udom Emmauel
Basket Mouth
Helen Paul
Kcee (Akwa Ibom Int'l Airport)
Iyanya (met him before he blew up... humble dude)
Harrysong
Pepenazzi (same school and dept)
YQ ( hustler)
Olamide
FunnyBone (killed the show that night)
Pasuma
Saheed Osupa
Jude Engees Okoye
J. Martins
Femi Opabumi
Olusegun Obasanjo

I have even forgotten them... The few I can remember for now.

I have seen celebrities and I didnt even look twice at them.

But I need to see Barack Obama tho.
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by tpiander: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
none.
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by femo86(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ehn ehn......seen :

Baba Iyabo grin
GEJ
Akon
Davido and I drink garri 2geda grin grin
Wayne Rooney
Ronaldinho grin
Messi cool
C Ronaldo
Tiger Woods
Tonto Dike
Jack BAuer... grin grin...I know dey lie ooooooo
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by ghanaman5050: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2015
I have met Danfo driver and Baba fryo .
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Bill gates, Dangote, Femi Otedola, David cameroon, Dejo , Muyiwa ademola, omo banke, funsho adeolu, kule afford and many more
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by striker9(m): 2:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Van Vicker - MMIA 2011
Many Yoruba Actors
Re: Celebrities You Have Met & Where You Met Them by Macdove02(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Kunle Afolayan....October 1 location. Odun Adekola.....My mum cafetaria. J martins......National Youth Summit, Abuja. Ajebo.....National Youth Summit, Abuja. Mc Shakara....National Youth Summit, Abuja. Iceprince.....University of Benin. Muna....University of Benin. 9ice.....Akure. i don forget the rest

(1) (Reply)

Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans / Countries You Should Avoid / Help! I Need Canadian Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.