Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. (1627 Views)

Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? / What Shocked You. When You Entered A Foreign Country / Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by Samchelsea(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Try to be accommodating to all, don't show any sign of pride, be very careful with them cos some can go to an extreme level including trying to harm you and finally put everything in the hands of God and the rest will be history
Good day!

1 Like

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Samchelsea:
Try to be accommodating to all, don't show any sign of pride, be very careful with them cos some can go to an extreme level including trying to harm you and finally put everything in the hands of God and the rest will be history
Good day!
thanks. God is in control of every situation

1 Like

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keep your shirts on and learn to treat them equally ...and maintain a perfect boss-surburdinate relationship with them all.

You need not be chickened.

Thanks for telling Nigeria well to them btw. Other of our sons go there to soil our reputations.

You'll soar higher and higher.

5 Likes

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by colossus2: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Which country be that?
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
blizard44:
Keep your shirts on and learn to treat them equally ...and maintain a perfect boss-surburdinate relationship with them all.

You need not be chickened.

Thanks for telling Nigeria well to them btw. Other of our sons go there to soil our reputations.

You'll soar higher and higher.
thanks man.
not all nigerians ar doing illegal jobs abroad but majority of the bad ones have spoilt the good ones.
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:
Which country be that?
that's not part of my question undecided

1 Like

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by colossus2: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
agarawu23:
that's not part of my question undecided
Bros why you come dey bend mouth give me?
because you dey doha?
Na you 1st supervise people?
angry
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by colossus2: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
And by the way, you can help save a life mister.

Just send a mail to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Warm Regards!!!
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

Bros why you come dey bend mouth give me?
because you dey doha?
Na you 1st supervise people?
angry
na wa o . are u part of my beefers?

1 Like

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by colossus2: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
agarawu23:
na wa o . are u part of my beefers?
What is beefers?
Ain't gat excess time for such bro.
I need you to save a life today.
Check my signature.
For PayPal, send a mail to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
God bless you as you save a brother.
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

What is beefers?
Ain't gat excess time for such bro.
I need you to save a life today.
Check my signature.
For PayPal, send a mail to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
God bless you as you save a brother.
i dont interact with ghost undecided
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by Miami11: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Avoid by all means being arrogant, I have met many Nigerians abroad especially men who are arrogant beyond anything, hopefully you don't have such traits, you know how people look at us Nigerians abroad,
Show humility, work fairly with everyone, I worked somewhere a Nigerian boss sabotaged another Nigerian co worker to a point of getting her fired.
Why are you getting so much rebellion already, do you get along with your co workers.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Miami11:

Avoid by all means being arrogant, I have met many Nigerians abroad especially men who are arrogant beyond anything, hopefully you don't have such traits, you know how people look at us Nigerians abroad,
Show humility, work fairly with everyone, I worked somewhere a Nigerian boss sabotaged another Nigerian co worker to a point of getting her fired.
Why are you getting so much rebellion already, do you get along with your co workers.
the main issue seems to b jealousy and d fact dat I will av to gv dem orders. some are my friends but some are nt.

enemies is everywhere, even God as enemies.
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by Miami11: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
agarawu23:
the main issue seems to b jealousy and d fact dat I will av to gv dem orders. some are my friends but some are nt.

enemies is everywhere, even God as enemies.
Just do your job to the best, ignore them and lead by example.
God bless.
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by colossus2: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
agarawu23:
i dont interact with ghost undecided
You don't need to interact with a ghost before you save a life.
Don't be so pompous.
Be thankful for whatever you have, someone out there is begging for survival.
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

Don't be so pompous.

And when did it become by force to donate to "charity"? Please, leave the young man alone!

3 Likes

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by colossus2: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Phema:

And when did it become by force to donate to "charity"? Please, leave the young man alone!
And where have I used "force" undecided
There's a sentence like mind your business
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

And where have I used "force" undecided
There's a sentence like mind your business

Did you mind your business when you were practically harrassing him to come donate to whoever?

Please, go source for funds elsewhere and don't derail this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by colossus2: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Phema:

Did you mind your business when you were practically harrassing him to come donate to whoever?

You just need to check the way the whole convo started.
About sourcing for funds elsewhere, sure I will.
Be thankful for your life too.
Ciao
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Miami11:

Just do your job to the best, ignore them and lead by example.
God bless.
thanks for ur contribution
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Phema:

@phema......l agree with you.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 5:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Phema:

pls help me tell him o.
if I want to help the poor, he wont b d one to advice or introduce who to help.
and beside my tread is nt abt charity. sm ppl sha, na wa for them.
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by agarawu23(m): 5:42am On Nov 16, 2014
colossus2:

Don't be so pompous.
u dis guy, well let say I dnt really understand ur problem sad but I av some questions for u.

---- does my tread means I am a rich man simply because I live abroad?

---- how will I b sure the person in need is definitely not a scam to decieve ppl? you cant just place name n account no and u except me to pay cash to it. undecided
I may live abroad but I am still with my 9ja mentality.

---- my tread is nt meant for charity, so why do u concluded I am pompous? simply because I didn't responded well to u. If u are a "bambiala " or " Alabamusa ", take ur plate to any busy market in nigeria and beg for alms.

I need advice on what is really bothering me and you are here saying another thing entirely.

u need a life bro sad.
Re: Being A Boss In A Foreign Country. Your Opinion. by colossus2: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2014
agarawu23:
u dis guy, well let say I dnt really understand ur problem sad but I av some questions for u.

---- does my tread means I am a rich man simply because I live abroad?

---- how will I b sure the person in need is definitely not a scam to decieve ppl? you cant just place name n account no and u except me to pay cash to it. undecided
I may live abroad but I am still with my 9ja mentality.

---- my tread is nt meant for charity, so why do u concluded I am pompous? simply because I didn't responded well to u. If u are a "bambiala " or " Alabamusa ", take ur plate to any busy market in nigeria and beg for alms.

I need advice on what is really bothering me and you are here saying another thing entirely.

u need a life bro sad.
Bollocks!!!
Read your story and asked a simple question which country be that?
Take care dude and enjoy life

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Romantic Getaways In Nigeria / Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state / Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.