Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! (3721 Views)

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! / At What Age Will You Want You Children To Leave Your House Andlive On Their Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Vinx4Christ(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
¤teach them the word of GOD

¤teach them by example not only in words

¤teach them how to appreciate
¤teach them how to help other.....

1 Like

Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Nice one.

*let them know they are beautiful/handsome just the way they are. No human should make them feel less.

*To stand up for themselves...say no to bullies.

*Teach them to love written words i.e Reading.

*To let go of grudges and disappointments.

They are so many...we can't list them all finally. smiley

Thanks Kachis wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
mynairatime:
I no say u no dey here word emu. If u dey sleep in the midle of d night & person dey nock ur door na me. if u dey eat hungry man size indomie & u no dey bellefu na me. If u put ur phone on ur tv set & u fine am inside kitchen na me. if u dey hurry go work & u put ur shoes in a secured place & suddenly u find one leg some far away ma me o. if ur laptop dey off & on suddenly na me o. Make u no ask me waitin u do me shei be u know na.

lover boy! Follow her then mail her nau ...wink
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

lover boy! Follow her then mail her nau ...wink
U stil dey do shakara abi. emu emu emu na how many time i call una? na all my babes dey here only her no dey emu emu emu if cat pikin dey cry under ur bed midnight na me. if u late wake up to go work na me. if person dey throw stone on top ur house in d midnight emu na me o. If person dey drag ur window cotten emu na me, if u dey look 4 ur car key na me o, emu if u dey hurry go somewhere & motor just stop @ remote area wey u no go quik see motor wey go carry u na mi emu. if u no tell her make she come login with this account emu u go drive one kilometre b4 u know say u don pass house emu.
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by KanwuliaJara: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
How to listen more and talk less! kiss
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
mynairatime:
U stil dey do shakara abi. emu emu emu na how many time i call una? na all my babes dey here only her no dey emu emu emu if cat pikin dey cry under ur bed midnight na me. if u late wake up to go work na me. if person dey throw stone on top ur house in d midnight emu na me o. If person dey drag ur window cotten emu na me, if u dey look 4 ur car key na me o, emu if u dey hurry go somewhere & motor just stop @ remote area wey u no go quik see motor wey go carry u na mi emu. if u no tell her make she come login with this account emu u go drive one kilometre b4 u know say u don pass house emu.

LoL... Say something else to convince me... I'm a gOD. I say it and get it as I said it grin... I lost my fears many years ago cheesy
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Vinx4Christ:

True Word!
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
How to listen more and talk less! kiss

That's Right! Maturity in childhood! grin
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

LoL... Say something else to convince me... I'm a gOD. I say it and get it as I said it grin... I lost my fears many years ago cheesy
Emu u stil dey do shakara ok! but emu make u know say if light dey everywhere in ur area & light no dey ur house na me. if u dey kook food &u sleep & ur food don bon finish b4 u wake up emu na me, if the time wey u want go call big money na dat time e day rain heavily na me,emu because u kno let her come in e-country again if your fan/ac no dey work inside hot season wey we dey go so na me. emu if u dey open ur door &e no gree open &key con break inside emu na me o, if u pump water inside ur tank in the nite but b4 u wakeup to bath in the morning water don finish na me drink an finish o emu.if inset (ijalo) wey dey chop person wella enter inside ur boxer the time wey u dey follow that fine girl talk he con chop u,u quikly run inside toilet unclad urself dey luk 4 ijalo u no even see an kill na me o.If ur fone phone inside water na me
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by SapphireGlows: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Vinx4Christ:

Show them how to forgive in your actions.
Teach the boys how to love and serve and the girls to be respectful.
Teach them positive values.
Live the Positive values you preach before them.
Teach them their worth is not by what they possess or their looks or people's perception of them,let them know it is from the abundance of what confidence they have on their inside.
Teach them they can dream and imagine anything they want and that whatever their mind is set on is possible.
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
SapphireGlows:

Teach them their worth is not by what they possess or their looks or people's perception of them,let them know it is from the abundance of what confidence they have on their inside.
Teach them they can dream and imagine anything they want and that whatever their mind is set on is possible.

Nice points...Sapphire smiley
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Vinx4Christ(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
SapphireGlows:

nice
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Vinx4Christ:

nice

Seconded grin
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Emusmith how did work go today?
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Emusmith how did work go today?

Dearie, heading home right now... Thanks dear. wink
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Dearie, heading home right now... Thanks dear. wink
Hmmm OK.
I like your kind of job, you seen free all the time. smiley
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm OK.
I like your kind of job, you seen free all the time. smiley

Never! I carve out time... I got home 7:20 PM o...
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Never! I carve out time... I got home 7:20 PM o...
pele
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
pele

Thanks dear
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by CBNIM: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
mynairatime:
Hahahahahaha! Bro U wan use laugh scatter my belle finish oo grin grin! Kaiyi, NL peeps no go kill me oo!
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
CBNIM:

Hahahahahaha! Bro U wan use laugh scatter my belle finish oo grin grin! Kaiyi, NL peeps no go kill me oo!
Abi sory jare ma brother. Na emu dey mex me vex na. Abi dey sorry.
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Abi sory jare ma brother. Na emu dey mex me vex na. Abi dey sorry.

Wetin I do?
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by JEITO: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
I like this really! This is one sure way to strengthen what is left of our decaying family/social setup.
Re: List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
JEITO:
I like this really! This is one sure way to strengthen what is left of our decaying family/social setup.

So right! Thanks bro! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes On Oshiomole / What Language Will You Speak To Your Children And Why? / Photo: Amazing Famiily Of Twin Brothers Who Married Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.