Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti (849 Views)

Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday / Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti by nerfetiti: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Yeni kuti who is the first daughter of the late Afro-master has opened up on her opinion about infidelity among men. She took a position in an interview with Tribune.

According to her, she does not expect so much of fidelity from a man after growing up in a polygamous home. She said
“ I still got married, but does not expect my husband to be faithful. I didn’t demand or expect it.
She reluctantly added that it wouldn’t be a problem if her husband is caught cheating. “if he was unfaithful, it would not cause any fight between us”.

However, she expressed her thought about the African woman’s right and equality.
“we have more right, yes but equal rights, I don’t think so”.

She disclosed how she was denied to own a gun because she is a woman.
“When I tried to buy a gun, they said they don’t sell guns to women”.

She defended her reason to owning a gun as a means of self defence.
“Armed robbers had attacked us at home and i needed a gun to protect myself”.
Asked if she could use the weapon, she excitedly said she had gone for a shooting training a while ago.
“ah, if my life or my child’s life is in danger, yes , i will fire the culprit without thinking twice. I did a gun practice a while ago”

She added that she cannot cope with lazy men as that may be the only thing that may cause problem between her and her husband.

http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/01/it-wouldnt-be-problem-if-my-husband-is.html

Re: It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti by Redoil: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2015
African men are programmed not to stay with one wife so any woman expecting a man to be faithfull to her is on a long thing or on her own
Re: It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti by Deefuray(f): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti by Deefuray(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
African men are programmed not to stay with one wife so any woman expecting a man to be faithfull to her is on a long thing or on her own
Oh, so its okay for a man to cheat, but when a woman does same she's being tagged a wh0re
Re: It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti by Redoil: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Deefuray:

Oh, so its okay for a man to cheat, but when a woman does same she's being tagged a wh0re
culture and tradition allow men but not women
Re: It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti by nerfetiti: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:

it is wrong for a man to cheat on his wife
Re: It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti by Redoil: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
nerfetiti:

it is wrong for a man to cheat on his wife
in this scenerio what is the acceptable defination of wromg when women are far more than men?
Re: It Wouldn’t Be A Problem If My Husband Is Caught Cheating - Yeni Kuti by fattybombom: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Deefuray:

Polygamous family in Africa, is defined as when a man is living with more than one wife, and not the other way round. Accept it, live with it, or remain single!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From KAYMU And Waje's Valentine Day With Orphanage / WOW!! Chris Brown Is NOW A Dad. / Happy Birthday Brittany Leanna Robertson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.