Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Have Been Applying To Google Adsense But They Dont Review Before Denial - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Been Applying To Google Adsense But They Dont Review Before Denial (570 Views)

Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense / Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Applying To Google Adsense But They Dont Review Before Denial by Danyl(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Good day nlders, I opened an adsense account with youtube.com account but it was rendered inactive 2days ago. while I have tried to host google ads on my website I tried to submit an application to display ads on my site http://ibloggos.com but I was denied more than 4 times. there reasons for denial is always insufficient content, I should place the ad codes on a life page. After my hosted adsense Acct was rendered iinactive I opened another gmail to reapply. I applied again and they gave me the same reasons. when the adsense account isn't approved how will I login to place codes on my web page for review? that is why I assumed that they didnt review my application and website before denying me. please webmaster what can I possibly do to have google on my side. fine my life doesn't depend on them but google adsense is still regarded as the best in the ad serving industry. Pls matured response will be highly appreciated. Thanks alot for your responses.
Re: I Have Been Applying To Google Adsense But They Dont Review Before Denial by Danyl(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Nawa o 44 views no concerned fellow!
Re: I Have Been Applying To Google Adsense But They Dont Review Before Denial by aslan(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2015
that is google for you but keep trying anyway
Re: I Have Been Applying To Google Adsense But They Dont Review Before Denial by bedfordng(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
i believe they must have given you a reason for disapproval.what was the reasons

(1) (Reply)

Instabuilder 2.0 Is Out / Domain Name Traders And Hunters, Your Help Is Needed Here!! / Please Help With Jquery Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.