Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (42918 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by lalasticlala(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2015
The wife of the General Overseer of Living Praise Chapel International, Mrs. Diamond Ackon, has called on married women to learn how to satisfy their spouses sexually to avoid losing them.

Speaking at a dinner organized by Gospel Truth Events for Christian religious leaders in Takoradi, Mrs. Diamond Ackon warned women against laziness during
sexual intercourse, and encouraged wives of pastors to regularly learn and equip themselves with new skills which will enable them to serve their husbands better in bed.‎She said sex should not be viewed as a taboo topic in churches since it is vital to the survival of all marriages.

For his part, the Western Regional head pastor of Lighthouse Chapel International, Bishop Kwasi Ampofo, urged his fellow ministers to be humble by eschewing arrogance and pride.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/wives-of-pastors-urged-to-satisfy.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1

5 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by ArchEnemy(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2015
No matter what the wives do, some insatiable so called Pastors ll still do long throat towards other women undecided its not what the wives dont do atimes. Its indiscipline.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by elantraceey(f): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2015
I concur lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by AutosBay(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2015
They should in order to avoid adultery, or misappropriate relationship with women as Believers Love World would say.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by nickusoro(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Lol. Yes boss! In order to relieve the female secretaries of extra work grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by SalC: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Were the pastors complaining? Na wa o
Alright, the teachers are right though, but some men even some pastor are insatiable, they will still go after other women.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by nerodenero: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Konji is no respecter of anybody. Satisfaction is just the keyword to quench the desire.

7 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by kadas01(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Of course! Its suppose to be the "norm"!
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Redoil: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
These is one reason men should be allow to marry plenty wives.
As for me i will marry more than one wife so as to certisfy my urge.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Tonniey(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
True talk. Don't carry
holiness reach bedroom

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by PerfumeRepublik: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
This Sounds like "Get em overdose on egusi, and they'll hunger no more for vegetable soup" .

6 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nutase: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin Every woman na ashawo. The only difference is in the number of customers - African Proverb

22 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by jackpot(f): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
If I were the Pastor husband, I will ask her for a BJ that night and hold her by her words! cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Funny on how sex has become the subject of discussion these days.

Una get time....

7 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by dre11(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
True talk
We need to balance all things

Sex is very important under a marriage institution and no one should deprive the one another to fully explore his sexual desire in a marriage
Atleast blood still runs in the vains of the pastor and they aren't heavenly beings

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by SmooshCHN: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
cheesy True na. It enhances the ministry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Hawlahscho(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Now I can read d post.

***MODIFIED***

I know this will make front page in d nearest future. So,

"OLA WAS HERE"
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Miscellaneous(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
jackpot:
If I were the Pastor husband, I will ask her for a BJ that night and hold her by her words! cheesy

walai. . . u badt gan grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by priscaoge(f): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lolest!! cheesy cheesy

Godly wives don't just speak in tongues,they cook great meal,raise kids, dress beautifully, GIVES MIND BLOWING SEX and Still makes heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A good woman will never Let her hubby live the house HUNGRY or HO~RNY wink wink wink

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by mumumugu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
SalC:
Were the pastors complaining? Na wa o
Alright, the teachers are right though, but some men even some pastor are insatiable, they will still go after other women.

lamentation of a sexstarved pastor

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by ebamma(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
I see
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Sijo01(f): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
All this Men/Women of God nor wan hear o
I just finished listening to a tape by Pastor Mrs. Funke A. were she urged her congregation (married ones) to satisfy themselves sexually.......She encouraged the Men to endeavor to suck their wives bobie shocked shocked well.........she talk plenty.....abeg make I stop here cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by jackpot(f): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sijo01:
All this Man/Women of God nor wan hear o
I just finished listening to a tape by Pastor Mrs. Funke A. were she urged her congregation (married ones) to satisfy themselves sexually.......She encouraged the Men to endeavor to suck their wives bobie shocked :owell.........she talk plenty.....abeg make I stop here cheesy cheesy cheesy
someone is being biased lipsrsealed
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
false prophets, all of them.

whats her business with other peoples sexual lives especially that of married couples angry

"We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies." -2 Thessalonians 3:11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Lolest!! cheesy cheesy

Godly wives don't just speak in tongues,they cook great meal,raise kids, dress beautifully, GIVES MIND BLOWING SEX and Still makes heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A good woman will never Let her hubby live the house HUNGRY or HO~RNY wink wink wink

Tell them!
I was chatting with some friends last week, one is kinda introverted and "religious".
This was the topic, she said "me I don't have strength o, I will just do it the religious way and rest".

This brought about serious arguments, because I didn't know there is a religious way to make love in a marriage.

A couple should be adventurous. Make it worth it mehn...
In such a way the nigga would even forget his Local Government Area when you're done with him. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Sijo01(f): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
jackpot:
someone is being biased lipsrsealed

Lol she was not. that one got me laughing hence my stating it.
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by priscaoge(f): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Tell them!
I was chatting with some friends last week, one is kinda introverted and "religious".
This was the topic, she said "me I don't have strength o, I will just do it the religious way and rest".

This brought about serious arguments, because I didn't know there is a religious way to make love in a marriage.

A couple should be adventurous. Make it worth it mehn...
In such a way the nigga would even forget his Local Government Area when you're done with him. grin

Lwkmd @Religious way cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is there a religious way in doing that? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some girls can be silly undecided undecided If her husband gets someone who gives him all the styles in d world,she will start shedding blood. Mstchewwww.....

Make it worth it my Dear! Anytime he wanna go hone from work,his heart will be full of joy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Rilwon: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin Abi nahhh....Konji na bastard atimes..LMAO
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Ayorh4you(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Meanwhile, somewhere in my country.....

And this is a wake up call to my yoruba brothers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSEP6GQhneM

5 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
It is a two way street.

Husbands too...should learn to satisfy their wives. It isn't all about the man.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by baybeeboi: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
woooooops!!!!
So such things can happen over there?
Pastors don't marry here in Yemen
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
there is no big deal in this post after all pastor' wives are human and blood flow in their veins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.