Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (43010 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Edusouls(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2015
their wives are not the problem,these men are naturaly irresponsible and enjoy fucking different girls as their fun and hobby.
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:
Lolest!! cheesy cheesy

Godly wives don't just speak in tongues,they cook great meal,raise kids, dress beautifully, GIVES MIND BLOWING SEX and Still makes heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A good woman will never Let her hubby live the house HUNGRY or HO~RNY wink wink wink
SMH.
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Sookul: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:

Thanks Paddy mi! kiss
welcm boo
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by bukatyne(f): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2015
I thought the Pastors are the ones with this issue?

I will wager the pastors' wives are more sexually frustrated than the pastors themselves.

This woman is not been truthful in this case undecided
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by melomelo: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
ALWAYS REMEMBER
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
FOR SURE
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
melomelo:
ALWAYS REMEMBER
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
FOR SURE
u and dis ur jonathan ranting sef grin
abi u be PDP agent? grin
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by StephenJoseph(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
@Poster, You said Pastor wives. That is understood. What about those men of God who do not have wives or are not allowed to marry? E.g Reverened Fathers, Seminarians, Bishops, Popes, Clergy men etc
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by delishpot: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Tell them!
I was chatting with some friends last week, one is kinda introverted and "religious".
This was the topic, she said "me I don't have strength o, I will just do it the religious way and rest".

This brought about serious arguments, because I didn't know there is a religious way to make love in a marriage.

A couple should be adventurous. Make it worth it mehn...
In such a way the nigga would even forget his Local Government Area when you're done with him. grin

True. As long as its not one sided. Ladies go do the do.
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by florencepoko2: 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
Pastors Wives also have frustrations, there are some who pastor a year without touching their wives or years, if the couple does not live in the same country. The Bible says not to deprive you of one another and not to separate you more than 6 months. Here is the case of Anita and Chris, all these frustrations led demand divorce Anita. Pastors do not forget to take care of your wives sexually. angry
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by chachanga: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29928868][/quote]

Hahahahaha
Equip themselves
How?!
Wiv what materials?!
I'd like to know
Am sure the answers will be very revealing, enlightening and indeed, far-reaching in ramifications!
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by florencepoko2: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pastors Wives must be Angels and Demons at once. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.