Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F (2063 Views)

What Is The Health Implication Of Shaving Or Not Shaving Your Private Part? / Is There Any Health Implication In Eating Red Meat / What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by Enockia(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2008
Havin sex in the kitchen
Re: I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by hooklover: 5:38am On Jan 02, 2009
there isno problem at all provided ur kiychen is neat and in order. and the doggie style is advisable there.
Re: I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by jamace(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2009
No health implication, except that you should be careful of the boiling pot of amala and the boiling oil in the frying pan. If you mistakingly hit the pot or pan while in cloud 7, you may splash some on your manliness and her thing. And in this case, there will be health problem because you will have to treat yourself. simply put, no health implication doing your thing in the kitchen except that there could be kitchen accidental discharges which may make you to see the docgrin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by nodullme(f): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2009
@Jamace, LMAO  grin ur hilarious, I like that wink

but there's still an atom of truth to it though so Enockia take precaution
Re: I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by carnal: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2009
I have been married for 4years now and i think i have lost count of sex in the kitchen,garage,store house and even the garden with my wife,to the tell the truth ,it's fun and you will enjoy it loads but make sure noting cooking because you might burn the house
Re: I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by TOYOSI20(f): 4:56am On Jan 13, 2009
jamace:

No health implication, except that you should be careful of the boiling pot of amala and the boiling oil in the frying pan. If you mistakingly hit the pot or pan while in cloud 7, you may splash some on your manliness and her thing. And in this case, there will be health problem because you will have to treat yourself. simply put, no health implication doing your thing in the kitchen except that there could be kitchen accidental discharges which may make you to see the docgrin grin grin grin

ROFL!!!!! cheesy

There u have it OP, hope he helped, wink
Re: I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by spoilt(f): 5:00am On Jan 13, 2009
sex in the kitchen Aaaaah!!! tongue tongue
Re: I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by ikamefa(f): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2009
spoilt:

sex in the kitchen Aaaaah!!! tongue tongue

hahahaha! cheesy
Re: I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F by deardoc: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2009
hello enockia,
yea! you are doing it the right way.after all, na you get your property. anyway you are free to do it anyway,anyhow but ONLY WITH THE CORRECT PERSON.
to most of you that replied,stop being a spoil sport. hey, they could do it on the refridgerator you know.anyway,just make sure no hot pot of soup or oil around,that could spoil your fun.
keep it real and keep your marriage alive.VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Ae Organism Electric Analyser / Professional Certification Courses / The Prevalence Rate Of New Hiv/aids Infections In Nigeria Drops By 35!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.