Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance (41848 Views)

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by klem93(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
See the award winning Gospel Musician striking a pose with his Mum. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/01/meet-frank-edward-mum-and-see-striking.html

30 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sweet mother!

14 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by ammyluv2002(f): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Cute

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
God bless the women..

6 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Missmossy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fine mama grin cheesy I wonder if his singing prowess is from her.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Nutase: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
She dey like deeper lifer. Pretty even without make up and other accessories.
My fellow ladies please learn from her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by dechandel(f): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Beautiful mummy kiss

In other words, I like his wristwatch

1 Like

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Coolboyz: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Beautiful mummy kiss

In other words, I like his wristwatch
Hmmm..
That's a very diplomatic way of making your intention known.
But I'm sorry he wiln't get ur message. He's not a nairalander
Bike pls run faster somebody wants to stone me.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by dechandel(f): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Coolboyz:
Hmmm..
That's a very diplomatic way of making your intention known.
But I'm sorry he wiln't get ur message. He's not a nairalander
Bike pls run faster somebody wants to stone me.
grin grin grin

You see your life? tongue
So someone cant like a wristwatch again abi?

Na wristwatch i talk o. No be frank tongue

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by pretydiva(f): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Awww.d mom is an epitome of beauty.God bless her

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by veave(f): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
I dont know how these old women get to look fresher than us.
My mum looks like my sister embarassed

She's so beautiful and natural

7 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Isiterere(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
...ask mum for the secret nah.But I don't think you can adhere to those secret

ALL IZZ WELL
veave:

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by olayincar(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Cute !
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by korel9: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why girls full this thread? undecided
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by point5: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
True resemblance....blook is ticker than water
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by periwyte2(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Cute mum and son.

1 Like

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by condralbede(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin

You see your life? tongue
So someone cant like a wristwatch again abi?

Na wristwatch i talk o. No be frank tongue
Nah from watch e go start nah....

Abeg Keke drive fast I Don enter one chance. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Brymo: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Omema ye............. croona
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Euckybaby(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
smiley sweet mother
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Simitrendy: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Beautiful mom #NP-GOD BLESS NIGERIA-FRANK EDWARDS

1 Like

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by obamewa31(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
D ambassador himself........enjoy!
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by cocopuffs(f): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wow
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Mightyify(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wow, his mum is beautiful! But may una no vex, e be like say that guy de smoke weed, check out his lips...
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by condralbede(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
veave:

blame it on excess of BJ....girls of this days can do on do.The days of our mum is not that way.cheesy
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Lakayanah: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Are they Nigerians?
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by maylisa(f): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
So love this guy and his music. God bless him, and mama loking good. Pls don't quote me wrong cool sad

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by vision2050: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we
buy petrol for N97 per litre Now that crude oil is
N49 per barrel with all other things being equal,
what is the expected price ofpetrol per litre?.
Jonathan: N87.
Teacher: Pls who awarded PhD to this man who
doesn't know simple arithmetic?.
Teacher: buhari what is d answer?.
Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so
our change formular is;If N119 changed to N49
then N97 will CHANGE to N27.
Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?.
Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market
woman can solve it.
Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE.........
....... # VoteGMB2015 .

4 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by veave(f): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
condralbede:
blame it on excess of BJ....girls of this days can do on do.The days of our mum is not that way.cheesy

Serious, recently we went out. Younger sis, dad, mumcy and I. I noticed eyes kept following her, and when i called her mum questions started pouring in. Omo, the woman took the shine from us oh. Chai! Her husband was just squeezing face. We just dey laff am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by aragon4realz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by DopeAngel(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
No woman no cry#Thatz a mother that is so much proud of her son... MyMum is the best in the world and i love her so much... Plz click like if your mum is the best in the world grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by BokoHaramm: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
I've been seing a lot of celebs here, when will I see Seun Osewa and his pretty wife or girlfriend. Seun I prophesy wife and kids into your life this 2015.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ras Kimono Collapsed At Lagos Airport - His Final Moments / Burna Boy Dating Stefflon Don, UK Rapper? / Cossy Orjiakor Has Just Cut Her Hair - See Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.