Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance (41872 Views)

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by vision2050: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
kingphilip:

so that so?
so we should go exchange his mum?

for crying out loud we r talking about someone's mother and son u r bringing about change? please what should we change? the mother or the son?

please kindly restrict these to political posts
kindly restrict your crap statement. We are tired of baseless excuses. If the so called clueless is not capable, he should pack to otuoke.
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by JEITO: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sometimes, looking at his achievements in the gospel scene, makes it difficult to believe he's just 24
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by kingjosephat(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Does that drop food on my table?
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Nickymezor(f): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2015
So nice....mother's re supreme!!!(Nneka)
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by englishmart(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I've been seing a lot of celebs here, when will I see Seun Osewa and his pretty wife or girlfriend. Seun I prophesy wife and kids into your life this 2015.
why not learn to mind ya business.
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Applaner: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2015
chei, dis life

Everything don go strike finish

even resemblances don join

chei
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by condralbede(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehhehe

That keke go soon enter gutter tongue
No prblm....I will remain thr till dechandel come and drag me out.

Or will you leave me thrI knw beautiful and sexy baby like you don't hv dt mind to abandon such persongrin
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by veave(f): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2015
kaya09:

Because they didnt suck too many dhicks in their time unlike you gyals of nowadays,how can you look fresh when you phuck everyday.

Are you sure something is not missing from your brain? undecided
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by veave(f): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2015
derecho:
their lifestyle ma
.Little or no make-up.
and Inner joy for those who know the Lord.

You are so correct.
Especially the inner joy thing. The woman is always glowing, and she's always in his presence.

1 Like

Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by veave(f): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2015
adexsimply:
you don't believe me? sad

Even you sef don't believe yourself... tongue
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by BokoHaramm: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2015
englishmart:
why not learn to mind ya business.
do you think seun will give you MB if you act as his spokesman
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
veave:

Are you sure something is not missing from your brain? undecided
Why will you ask me something like that,whats your problem. The truth hurts my dear.
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by veave(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
kaya09:

Why will you ask me something like that,whats your problem. The truth hurts my dear.

What truth are you talking of. If the people around you do not have morals, it does not mean every other person is like that ok?
Please do not bring your dirty spirit to this beautiful thread abeg.
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by englishmart(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
do you think se.un will give you MB if you act as his spokesman
he can't. But even if he could, I won't accept.
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by tegzmaister(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Missmossy:
Fine mama grin cheesy I wonder if his singing prowess is from her.
I hear singing prowess I hug transformer
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by juddyzier: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sweet Mother" Magret Mathew Gabor
From Yuppie-Emma-p
Emmanuel Gabor
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by xtraordinariguy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
maylisa:
So love this guy and his music. God bless him, and mama loking good. Pls don't quote me wrong cool sad
. My dear he is really. An inspiration,by d way luv ur profile pix
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by kingphilip(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
vision2050:
kindly restrict your crap statement. We are tired of baseless excuses. If the so called clueless is not capable, he should pack to otuoke.
are we talking about politics or about someone n his mum

if u r clueful, then pack to aso Rock n send out the clueless
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by tobiboss(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wow, stunning resemblance
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by vision2050: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
kingphilip:

are we talking about politics or about someone n his mum

if u r clueful, then pack to aso Rock n send out the clueless
take rag to wipe your tears. ode
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by maylisa(f): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
xtraordinariguy:
. My dear he is really. An inspiration,by d way luv ur profile pix
thanks love smiley
Re: Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance by kingphilip(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
vision2050:
take rag to wipe your tears. ode
no worry vision2050 still far I understand
Maybe before den u suppose don get some maturity and ur desired change go de fruitful but if na 2015, u de on a really long thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Has Just Cut Her Hair - See Her New Look / Jonathan Mannion Gushes About Meeting Olamide (pics) / Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.