Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (65342 Views)

Cant Stop Laughing (shortest Most Hilarious Joke) / Hilarious Pictures For The Week (laff Away Your Sorrows) / Over 70 Hilarious Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure(laugh Away Ur Sorrows) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Mbediogu(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
jokesmaster:
I was coming home one Saturday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. he offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i left. Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up eba don ready. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you just laugh?

Hit like

were this not a joke I would have donated some antimalarial drugs to you.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Quatermaine: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2015

"Hilarious" indeed angry angry
And to think that it even made front page.

MODs sha

*hisses and walks out*
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by pieluvy(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
It didn't. Seem funny to me.so culdnt even laugh.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by MEILYN(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
The joke is dry but the comments are funny.... lol grin

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by tefund(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
joke for the jobless...welcome to 2015
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by importpro(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by stigman(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
This word HILARIOUS say make I help am beg una to free small, say he no get respect where children dey again.
So on behalf of HILARIOUS make una free small, no dey use am every day abeg, I thank una
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
funy,bt am i d only 1 who knw where d joke was going?
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by mikewoques: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
This your so called joke just increased my sorrows !!!

2 Likes

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
jokesmaster:
I was coming home one Saturday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. he offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i left. Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up eba don ready. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you just laugh?

Hit like
No

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Senjuchiha: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
jokesmaster:

Did you just laugh?

Hit like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by kobonaire(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=5pt]
jokesmaster:

Did you just laugh?

Hit like
[/size]
You are no doubt the original Joke Master!! grin

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by noskybanj(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha. U no woze dat ur brother slap? Lolz
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by fireforfire: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Op all dis "likes" for dis dry joke? ur lucky o
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by juniormusa(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hahaha bad belle is allowed grin grin
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by kobonaire(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
fireforfire:
Op all dis "likes" for dis dry joke? ur lucky o
Dry joke?? Wetin do your life like this oh grin

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by shobroy10(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oh ohh na like dis u go dey dey
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Senjuchiha: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
If i catch u eh

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by adeyemi91(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
funny..i mean d comments n not u 'op' cos if nt 4 d comments,i guess i'l b weeping rite nw.. Pathetic.

** U shld make dis nigga ur role model **

2 Likes

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by whillyamz98(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
jokesmaster:

Did you just laugh?

Hit like
old joke though, but still manage 2 laugh
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by armadeo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Very dry.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by sekzy99(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Fyi, its call credit/debit card, not atm card.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Godfather01: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
jokesmaster:

Did you just laugh?

Hit like

Mtcheeeewwwww..wats ds one saying
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2015
i stl don't find it amusing! Think of another story n write.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by massayo: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2015
ooooohhh

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nickymezor(f): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Wat a dream.... OP na hunger cause am..well d joke was jst dere.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Eniye30: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2015
[b][/b]
jokesmaster:

Did you just laugh?

Hit like
I want 2 laff last, u knw wt that means.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Dotwillis1(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Na harmattan carry away d joke, xoooooo dry!!
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by rayval(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2015
I can imagine the kinda things showing on the front page**and Seun will be blocking people uneccessarily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download All Naija Comedy Sound Effects For Your Videos And Skits / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.