Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (65341 Views)

Cant Stop Laughing (shortest Most Hilarious Joke) / Hilarious Pictures For The Week (laff Away Your Sorrows) / Over 70 Hilarious Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure(laugh Away Ur Sorrows) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by rexoluj(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Three thieves, Akpos, Emeka and Eze, were taken to court,
and
found guilty.
The Emeka stole a tin of sardine. The judge sentenced him
to
three years in prison because there were three fishes in
the
tin.
Eze stole a tray of eggs, he got 30 years in prison because
a
tray of egg contains 30 eggs.
Akpos collapsed. He stole a bag of rice
One word for him? Good morning fellas and have a
blessed day ahead

2 Likes

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by omistephen: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by yollychika(f): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Y da slap naaaaaaa undecided
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Ejjis(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2015
I laughed so much Bro.. Thank you for making me laugh, God will make u laugh the same way this year. If you believe say Amen.

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by awa(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
@Poster,

I actually laughed but I will suggest you run a Malaria Test asap...
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by EMMYZEE(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2015
brito:

vote for me

Are u contesting for ur miss village?
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Immaangel(f): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Your joke dry like dry stock fish. E dry pass kilishi and kuli kuli. Mtchew... Walks away shaking my nyash!!!
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Fortifive: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
tuetaraya:
pls can you contact me with 2BA58BC4, that's my pin, so I can know more about the zenithfunds thanks, or tuetara@yahoo.com

Watch the video and visit their website.

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
EMMYZEE:

Are u contesting for ur miss village?

lolzz
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by encryptjay(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Very very dry... Maybe because I've seen/heard it somewhere before.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by fireforfire: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
kobonaire:
Dry joke?? Wetin do your life like this oh grin

no mind me. my hqnd dey scratch me. i just wan type sontin

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by peres245: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
onyeguy:
What s this man saying

sai Buhari I guess cos he look like them.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by souljaboi51(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
undecided

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Perelo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guy u and ur jokes re like dried pu****y
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by dam007(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
chymystique:
SORRY.. Not funny @ all to me undecided Very Dry...........ยค
this is the kinda joke that make your sorrows laff at you!!!
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Krasid(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is a story not a joke.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by rhames(m): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
jokesmaster:
I was coming home one Saturday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. he offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i left. Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up eba don ready. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you just laugh?

Hit like

Laugh at this one joke.

[b][/b]A lion does not concern itself with the opinion of sheep.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by ArcToyin(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2015
youngvizzy1:
Lol, I had similar dream too!!! grin
hahahhaha
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 11:13am On May 31, 2019
Sick work you have here. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download All Naija Comedy Sound Effects For Your Videos And Skits / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.