Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,230 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Understanding Your Position! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Your Position! (537 Views)

Don't Give Out Your Position In Battle / Declare Your Position, Nairalanders / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Your Position! by perkyendy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Knowing your position will not only put you at the top of your game it will also help you to stay at the top

When you know who you are it help you to identify your position, it enable you to know how to talk, walk and when to talk.

WHO ARE YOU?
ARE YOU A SLAVE OR A SON?

I walk up to my father and say daddy I love your outfit today it makes you look like the south south people of Nigeria I want the shirt, and the next day I meet the shirt on my bed. I smile because I was happy though I was serious with the compliment but I was actually joking with wanting the cloth!

But my dad still ended up giving me, what am I trying to bring out here, I was able to walk up to my dad because I understand my position as a “SON” and not a “SLAVE”.

A son will ask, take and won’t struggle for whatever he so much desire from his father. A son is free with his father at all time.

But a slave is subject to his master, he takes order, has no right, only work, work and work. A slave has no rest, will always be different from his master and his family.

John 8:35 says it all, a slave and a son’s right.

Are you a slave or a son?

2015 as already started counting check your date and time, it won’t stop to wait for you.

There are so many of your blessing untapped by you because you are still leaving life in the level of a slave and not a son

You are not in the place where you are suppose to be because its meant for a son and you are still dwelling in the position of a slave!

A slave will always suffer let’s tell ourselves the truth! You can’t send your kids or closed ones what you send your slave, it is time to free yourself from slavery.

What has been slaving you? What are those things always drawing you back to that slavery chain in life?

Look your father, God is calling you back home now, He’s not asking you to return as a slave but a son, just like the prodigal son arose and went back home and accepted and celebrated.

God want to celebrate you as His son and not the level of slavery you are now!

Take the chance now and take back your position to be the SON and not a slave anymore,

You will be amazed at the things God your father has in stock for you.

For me am a son and I have discover my position as a son I and God my father are walking side by side through this ‪#‎Awesome2015‬ and am already enjoying the blessings of a son.
Luke 11:11-13 Read it now

ARE YOU A SLAVE OR A SON?
Its time to decide

Psalm 61:1-2
God arms are still open and He said “Son come unto me” I am still the God your father that created you in my own image

Written By:
Seyi S Adesina

http://seyiadesina.com/word/understanding-your-position/
Re: Understanding Your Position! by perkyendy(m): 3:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Your position if properly discovered will propel you to your destination

(1) (Reply)

2015: The Acceptable Year Of The Lord / What Is God's Responsibility To Humans / Praying Nations Vs Playing Nations. Should We Pray To Win Or Play To Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.