Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' (2482 Views)

Apology (2MB) - A Shortfilm By Mr Umanu Elijah / "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster / Watch: Paranoia Short Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by sholay2011(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is the poster for the adaptation of my short film script entitled 'Paranoia'. smiley

Please, like the Facebook page for updates:
http://facebook.com/paranoia2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by morsadh(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Word!!! Congrats bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by sholay2011(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
morsadh:
Word!!! Congrats bro. cheesy
Thanks cheesy
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by CeiW5k: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by prof800(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
cnario I see your hand work oooo...

kudos to sholay..I'd love to see this and it better be in youtube.

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
prof800:
cnario I see your hand work oooo...

kudos to sholay..I'd love to see this and it better be in youtube.

It'll be on youtube.

You can like the Facebook page for updates - http://facebook.com/paranoia2015

2 Likes

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by semid4lyfe(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2015
Finally, I made it here. . .

I like the Poster, it's dark

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Finally paranoia is here, tuale sholay2011 and cnario, job well done, it's like you guys replaced the dogs with teddy bears, as i can see in the poster. This TV/Movie section is making more sense every day by day.
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by sholay2011(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
tonyayo1:
Finally paranoia is here, tuale sholay2011 and cnario, job well done, it's like you guys replaced the dogs with teddy bears, as i can see in the poster. This TV/Movie section is making more sense every day by day.
Thanks bro.

Kudos to Cnario for bringing the script to life. The teddy bears are the dolls, not the dog. wink

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
sholay2011:

Thanks bro.

Kudos to Cnario for bringing the script to life. The teddy bears are the dolls, not the dog. wink
Ok, its been long i read the script, when is the release date?
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by sholay2011(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
tonyayo1:

Ok, its been long i read the script, when is the release date?
Yet to be determined...

You can like the Facebook page and follow the updates on the short film.
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
sholay2011:

Yet to be determined...

You can like the Facebook page and follow the updates on the short film.
Done that already

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by VillageBoi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Very nice, well done. Can't wait to see the film.

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by sholay2011(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
VillageBoi:
Very nice, well done. Can't wait to see the film.
I've been waiting for this Oga. Thanks for your comment.

I'm sure it means a lot to Cnario.

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Ignatio(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Added to my to watch list. *Thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Hi guys!

Thanks for all the kind words. Paranoia will be out in the last week of February.

Expect the trailer next week.

Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by realteflon(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sholay and cnairo, paranoia is mainly centered around the guy not the lady. So why make the lady the poster picture. The poster doesn't pass the right picture of the script.
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by TochiPhotos(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Awesome stuff... All the best guys.

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 13, 2015
I thought 'paranoia' is supposed to be out now? What's wrong Sholay2011 & Cnario
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by sholay2011(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2015
'Paranoia' will be premiered later this month at the Pan-Atlantic University Monthly Filmmakers forum. Details coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by VillageBoi(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2015
sholay2011:
'Paranoia' will be premiered later this month at the Pan-Atlantic University Monthly Filmmakers forum. Details coming soon.
Nice!
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 08, 2015
Here are some screenshots of 'Thompson'. I tell you, this guy is psycho for real.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 08, 2015
...more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by morsadh(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2015
Can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
This is to officially inform you all that 'Paranoia' will be screened at this month's Pan-Atlantic University's Film Maker's Forum.

Date : Saturday, 30th May, 2015.

Time: 3pm.

Venue: Hotel De Island, Plot 25 Adetokunbo Ademola Street (Near Zenith Bank Roundabout), Victoria Island, Lagos.

It'll also be available on Youtube on the same day.

Cheers!

Cc: sholay2011

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by sholay2011(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2015
cnario:
This is to officially inform you all that 'Paranoia' will be screened at this month's Pan-Atlantic University's Film Maker's Forum.

Venue: Hotel De Island, Plot 25 Adetokunbo Ademola Street (Near Zenith Bank Roundabout), Victoria Island, Lagos.

Cheers!

cheesy cheesy smiley smiley wink
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2015
Catch me tonight on the Late Nite Show with Simi & CZAR as I talk about pArANoia on CoolTV @ 10:30pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by sholay2011(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
cnario:
Catch me tonight on the Late Nite Show with Simi & CZAR as I talk about pArANoia on CoolTV @ 10:30pm.
Wow! Nice one man.

Abeg mention my name (Sola Israel) for CoolTV oh....make I shine too grin

2 Likes

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by shorexng: 10:54pm On May 28, 2015
cnario:

Cheers!

Well done bro. I hope there's no restriction to attending the forum on Saturday.
Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by onegig(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2015
sholay2011:
Wow! Nice one man.
See him head....na wet in he dey like be that.

Send me a message..Lost the number again.

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2015
sholay2011:

Wow! Nice one man.

You can always trust me to do that.

shorexng:

Well done bro. I hope there's no restriction to attending the forum on Saturday.

For this, there's no restriction to attent, you're invited. But take note that pArANoia is just 12mins long, so you'll miss the screening if you come late.

1 Like

Re: Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' by shorexng: 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
cnario:

You can always trust me to do that.

For this, there's no restriction to attent, you're invited. But take note that pArANoia is just 12mins long, so you'll miss the screening if you come late.

Thanks. Coming early. Just finished work on a short film for the Rode Reel competition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Beautiful Engagment/wedding Ring! Not A Movie, Get It Live! / English Subtitle Indian Movie / How To Watch Big Brother Mzansi – South African TV Series (both Online & Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.