Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria (26029 Views)

AY's '30 Days In Atlanta' Recognized By Guinness World Records 2017 / Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) / Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Newkidoo(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
That poster though! SMH
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Sunkyphil(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
abeg where i fit download am
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by dataplus87(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
AY tinz
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by meloo(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame
oga u r just sentimental so u mean u cnt see d agricultural sector improvement jonathan did and the almajiri schools built with otueke university etc who do u tink u can fool mr.man? #teamGEJ2019

1 Like

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Dronedude(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Ay packaging other people's idea since d 90's
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Murray Ben Bruce?

what's the criteria?

koto aye is the highest gross
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Bifwoli: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2015
When is the GMB movie "Less than 30 days to a private life in Katsina" showing?

1 Like

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Wahala90: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Buhari inflicted so much injury on the Yorubas and now thieves like Tinubu want him for their selfish interests. True children of Oduduwa will never forgive you Buhari.

You cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline with no good reason?
You jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs for campaigning against military dictatorship for democracy?
You raided and disrespected Yoruba's most respected father Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport stopping from travelling
You jailed honest and highly respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
You jailed our son Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of your government?
You stopped the Ooni of Ife (Oduduwa's most respected) from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
You jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

Whoever is for you is against the Yorubas. Yorubas will never forgive you!
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Buh e neva reach $1million yet now
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by ifoundmyperfect: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2015
una no mention say campaigning things follow am... grin grin

Nice move by the way
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by UnknownT: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2015
VOTE BEN BRUCE FOR SENATE. LET US GO GREEN
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by anthoniaz(f): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2015
I really want to watch this movie.
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by ichommy(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Kudos Ay
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by kelvinnn(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2015
fatdon2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwOojC28OI

http://dailymail.com.ng/video-ays-%E2%80%8E30-days-in-atlanta-declared-highest-grossing-film-of-all-time-in-nigerian-cinema-with-n132m/

www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/ays-30-days-in-atlanta-declared-highest.html?m=1
Y r the likes not flowing?

1 Like

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Poddy(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2015
rahazaqa:
that is nice AY!
badtman
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2015
AY's Bangar don ripe! Enjoy na ur tym. Life na turn by turn. Today na ur turn tomorrow e go be anoda persin tym. Enjoy d groove while e last. Congrats AY!!!!
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by IKJ66(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2015
ℓ̊ came...ℓ̊ read... ℓ̊ left !!
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by pauldehero(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2015
a new hope for nigerian music, who said
nigerian artist can not win grammy,then u
are wrong, : lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by diasporaman(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2015
We all need education to manage our success. Talent is not enough.
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by TrishaP(f): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2015
hazyfm1:
WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED
It's still showing at the cinemas.

Very funny movie. Ay the akpos grin
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2015
I don't watch home video embarassed
No thanks smiley
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2015
1stola:
okay
Good for them.
24 days to feBUHARI! smiley
Can't just wait.

hahahaha.........una go kill person with laugh ooo....chai... grin grin wink
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2015
fatdon2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwOojC28OI

http://dailymail.com.ng/video-ays-%E2%80%8E30-days-in-atlanta-declared-highest-grossing-film-of-all-time-in-nigerian-cinema-with-n132m/

www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/ays-30-days-in-atlanta-declared-highest.html?m=1
Now why are this people lien?The avengers i saw was yet to be released and its Avengers age of ultron to be released on may 2015.now look at this pictures below.The total gross Of avengers is $1,518,594,910 and its on the 3rd position.OKAY.now if avengers was on the 3rd and first in Nigeria how is that possible.?the only time to generate revenue is in a cinema.but the cinemas played was only 4000 cinemas arround the whole wide world.i know in lugansk we have only 5 cinemas.in picture below.Sow how can you possibly generate 131 million Naira in a movie you never produced?in a movie where Nigerians don't have cinemas.how many cinemas are in Nigeria?use your head people.If the avengers was 131 with all the actions,then a movie without action is 132?are you kidding me.If the Americans that produced avengers could only generate 1million only in America where they have cinemas and cheap just like Ukraine.then how come Nigeria where no cinemas is grossing 7035****thousand dollars?anyway i am back..

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by motherlode: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2015
That's good news!
#ProudlyAfrican #ProudlyNigerian
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Capitano1(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Who say we no get brains lol
We are gifted joor

. . SWEAT TOO MUCH
Call now or order now as offer last
/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by DonDiego(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2015
kekakuz:
Wunt be seeing it anyway
Nollywood is just too stupid

Saw it and kept wondering afterwards what the big deal about the film was. Was meant to be hilarious but I honestly did not break into a smile while it lasted. So jaded. It is just a recycling of the regular fare by Nigerian comedians. Any regular follower of AY's gigs would have heard much of the jokes parleyed into movie scenes in this film.
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by DonX001: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Kudos to AY and crew.
Its a lovely movie....had so much fun watching it.
Didnt believe i could laugh so much at a Nollywood production....actually laughed even more than the girl that dragged me to the cinema grin

1 Like

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by DonX001: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2015
DonDiego:

Saw it and kept wondering afterwards what the big deal about the film was. Was meant to be hilarious but I honestly did not break into a smile while it lasted. So jaded. It is just a recycling of the regular fare by Nigerian comedians. Any regular follower of AY's gigs would have heard much of the jokes parleyed into movie scenes in this film.

Was quite funny to me...laughed a lot.
Possibly because i'm not a regular follower of AY's comedy gigs though...

3 Likes

Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by klodike(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Buy original or make sure u pay for it.
deri4luv1:
Where can I download pls
Re: AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Cool! I'm gonna watch it! They have famous American actresses playing the American roles! I'm impressed.

Lmao at Ben Bruce taking credit for its success looooool and then plugging a commercial for himself at the end grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers / BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.