Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,431 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Looking For Honest People To Partner With For Foreign Real Estate Investments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For Honest People To Partner With For Foreign Real Estate Investments (587 Views)

The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta / Real Estate Investments In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Honest People To Partner With For Foreign Real Estate Investments by deesam001: 3:37am On Jan 20, 2015
I'm a Nigerian working abroad (USA) and have been interested in getting some solid real estate brokerage service established down there that caters to those interested in investing in properties and prime real estate here in the US. I was educated here and myself have a fair amount of knowledge about cities that are fertile grounds for real estate investment. I don't have much connections at home anymore but I do believe there are plenty of individuals out there who have the right attitude, the motivation, and most importantly, are honest and with whom I can partner with for this business venture. I'm sure there are plenty of local real estate brokers down there but without giving all the details, the focus here is to take advantage of below-market properties here and make them available to those at home who have the means and desire to own properties here.
If anyone has some interest in this or any useful referrals, that'll be great. I'm honest, trust-worthy Nigerian with some goals and hoping I can connect with the right people to achieve them. I have other lofty ideas too but one thing at a time. Private emails are welcome too. Thanks
dennissamson001@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161 / Please What Are The Steps To Obtain Fed Govt Agricultural Loan? / Is It True That BOI Borrow Out Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.