Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Is It True That BOI Borrow Out Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It True That BOI Borrow Out Money (578 Views)

How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria / Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks / Loan From Boi Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That BOI Borrow Out Money by holajeedayy: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Advise and clue on how to get fund from bank. Of industry to complete my business project
Re: Is It True That BOI Borrow Out Money by deebsman1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
holajeedayy:
Advise and clue on how to get fund from bank. Of industry to complete my business project

Hi holajeedayy, visit www.prinsult.com, or call 01-4541368. They are a BOI accredited business development service providers to help MSME's assess facilities through BOI, hopefully they will help you with all what you need to assess the loan, hope this helps?
Re: Is It True That BOI Borrow Out Money by holajeedayy: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am talk. Of bank of industry coz d ones am seeing there. Is normal bank loan which the bank interest is 9per cent .... What I ws told is that boi interest is. Les dan 6per cent .....I want dat of boi

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Income Double Up With Proper Planning And Investment / Becoming An It Guru Is Now Easier And Free / Free All In One Ict Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.