Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,053 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Rurouni Kenshin The Legend Ends - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rurouni Kenshin The Legend Ends (607 Views)

Behold A New Avatar Is In Town – ‘the Legend Of Abioye’ / Fresh Movie: The Legend Of Tarzan / The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rurouni Kenshin The Legend Ends by sigoje: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2015
If u thought 'Samurai X' was the greatest cartoon you watched growing up. Fast forward a decade, Battuosai, Kenshin is on feature film, and simply the most awesome sword fighting movie I remember seeing since Troy. Oh my..

A few spoilers, it's in Japanese, English subtitle. If you are used to Hollywood, you will need to adjust to Japanese style of storytelling. Some familiar faces from the cartoon died. And there is no sequel- embarassed
Re: Rurouni Kenshin The Legend Ends by filani(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Watched this movie just yesterday, I was also a big fan of the Samurai-X anime that it is based on. I give the movie a thumbs up!

(1) (Reply)

Insurgent Movie News / If You Don't Know This Man.... / Creed Vs The Revenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.