Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Something To Supplement Your Allawi! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Something To Supplement Your Allawi! (1453 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Member In Need Of States That Pay Allawi. / Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi / Payment Of Allawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
People!

I have something for you that can help to supplement your allawi. That is if you can do it.

Did you know you can sell tshirts and make a profit from it? Yes! I'm talking about designing tshirts. Don't worry ! You won't have to handle printing and delivery. All of that will be done for you. All you just do is come up with a design concept and drive traffic to you concept. The rest is handled.

Well if you want more info, then click my signature. Its the tiny text at the bottom of this post. You will also find it at the bottom of every post I make.
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Bigdreams(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Great.

How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Little As N3,000.

Go to the link in the image below.

Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bigdreams:
Great.

How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Little As N3,000.

Go to the link in the image below.

Thread stealer!!!!!!

Buzz off
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Bigdreams(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ganoderma:

Thread stealer!!!!!!

Buzz off

I'm sorry if my post offended you.

My apologies please.
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bigdreams:

I'm sorry if my post offended you.

My apologies please.

Yeah right! Whatever!!! Spammer!!!
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Bigdreams(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ganoderma:
People!

I have something for you that can help to supplement your allawi. That is if you can do it.

Did you know you can sell tshirts and make a profit from it? Yes! I'm talking about designing tshirts. Don't worry ! You won't have to handle printing and delivery. All of that will be done for you. All you just do is come up with a design concept and drive traffic to you concept. The rest is handled.

Well if you want more info, then click my signature. Its the tiny text at the bottom of this post. You will also find it at the bottom of every post I make.

Check bro.

Your signature is not clickable.
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Bigdreams(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ganoderma:

Yeah right! Whatever!!! Spammer!!!

Hi bro, there's no need for the name calling.

It's a little world. I have tendered my apologies.
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bigdreams:

Hi bro, there's no need for the name calling.

It's a little world. I have tendered my apologies.

Apology not accepted.

You just broke the Nairaland Rule. Do not derail a thread. You just did now. Why couldn't you just start your own thread. You guys just think you can just spam your links all over the place. I'm talking about selling T-shirts, you are posting Recharge Card. Guy does that make sense. Does it make sense to you. What do they have in common.

Abeg keep your apology for your left pocket jo.
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Bigdreams(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ganoderma:

Apology not accepted.

You just broke the Nairaland Rule. Do not derail a thread. You just did now. Why couldn't you just start your own thread. You guys just think you can just spam your links all over the place. I'm talking about selling T-shirts, you are posting Recharge Card. Guy does that make sense. Does it make sense to you. What do they have in common.

Abeg keep your apology for your left pocket jo.

Ok. Correction Noted.

Your signature is still not clickable.

Check again.
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bigdreams:

Ok. Correction Noted.

Your signature is still not clickable.

Check again.

Yes I know that!

And in case you didn't notice its been changing all the time. I'm messing around with a few codes so my signature stands out and I don't have to gate crash and spam some other nice peoples threads.

Unlike some
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Bigdreams(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
If you want to make your CLICK HERE clickable then, use the format below:

[url = yourweblink] Click here [/url]

Please note there should be no space between url and the equals sign...
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Bigdreams(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ganoderma:

Yes I know that!

And in case you didn't notice its been changing all the time. I'm messing around with a few codes so my signature stands out and I don't have to gate crash and spam some other nice peoples threads.

Unlike some

You are funny bro.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bigdreams:

You are funny bro.... grin grin grin grin

Is that sarcasm or a compliment?

Either way, thanks!
Re: Something To Supplement Your Allawi! by Bigdreams(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ganoderma:

Is that sarcasm or a compliment?

Either way, thanks!

Better.. the link works.

(1) (Reply)

Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members / Passing Out Corp Members Stranded As Federal Government Refuse Them Their Alawee / NYSC Opens Portal For 2021 Batch A Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.