Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. (1810 Views)

Some Fact Abt Shitte Muslim Sect / What Does Islam Says Abt 1st Salary Regardg Parants / xtains re Fast Asking abt Miracles,Here Are Miracles Performe By Prophet Mohd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by bilms(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2008
assalamu alaikum to all my brothers and sister.

Islam symbolise peace, it is the best gift of Allah to man kind, if u need to know anything abt it, educationally or u need facts and clearification,

this is an oppurtunity for everybody to ask question and get answer to there questions.

if u re muslim, with or without any knowledge about islam, if u hv any question that has been bothering ur mind or u hv been asking many poeple but hv not gotten the right answer u needed, u can ask ur questions here and in sha allah u will get the answer now.

if u re an islamic student and u need some cleariufication about something, u can also post here and u will get response.

even non muslim can ask questions here and u will be enlightened abt our religion and what u need to know.
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by arramyjay: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
Walaykum salam brother.peace be unto you.
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by okgerald(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2008
if i fart while praying, and i complete my prayer without going to perform another ablution,will such prayer be answered by almighty Allah?
Am i allowed to make love after engagement to my spouse.
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by olabowale(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2008
when you know that you have blown the wind, from where you deficate, by hearing the sound, and or smelling it, you have know ablution any longer. Without a valid ablution, there is no salah. A person needs to stop Salah, go and make a new ablution, and start the salah over again.

Salah is only possible if you have a valid ablution. Blowing wind (Fart) and many other things that comes out of the Private opening and other things, like intentional vomit, or good amount of bleeding from a fresh wound, including eating of Camel meat invalidate a Wudu.

To intentional pray without Wudu, when there is certainty that the wudu was already lost, is a clear disobedience to Allah's order. A person may receive punishment in the grave for it.

When your wudu is lost, even if you are in a congregation prayer, remove yourself from the line and go make a fresh Wudu. There is no shame in it. It is a must that one must have a valid Wudu (with water or Sand "Tayamum" in case there is no water), to make salah. Islam has a firm ruling; look into Qur'aan and the explanation of its knowledge and wisdom in hadith and Sunnah.
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by waleab: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2008
ok.gerald:

if i fart while praying, and i complete my prayer without going to perform another ablution,will such prayer be answered by almighty Allah?

answer this

merry christmas to you all
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by olabowale(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2008
Any sex outside marriage is forbidden. I means it excludes the sex between engaged but not yet marriage. Or exwife and exhusband. Until you perform the Islamic ceremony of marriage, you can not have sex. And if you are divorced from each other, no sex, until you remarry. There are three times you can marry each other; the very first time. then two more times.

After the third marriage, if you divorce each other, somebody else will have to marry the woman, sleep with her, and voluntary divorce her, before the husband who married her and divorced her 3 times, each can propose a fourth marriage. Between marriages with each of the men, the period of Idah (3 months) must be observed. And the first husband cant engage in fraudulence in the marriage process of the exwife, to the new husband, either.
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by babs787(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
Salam brother. There is a thread already raised for that same purpose.

Maa Salam and Happy Hijrah cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-39888.0.html
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by bilms(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2009
am back now
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by dexmond: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
Was your prophet a man of peace or a warrior? How many battles did he personally participated in ? How many did he send his boys? Did he raid caravans for gold? Can you love me, a christian and not kill me during jihad? Can you love your enemies and pray for them who despitefully use you? Are muslims peace loving people?
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by dexmond: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(non-muslims) who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

Qur'an 9:123

Peace ? shocked
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by olabowale(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace.

prince of peace alright! sure peace it is.
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by olabowale(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
But to bring a sword - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/But_to_bring_a_sword - Cached - Similar -

a real lover of family cohesiveness. a peaceful soul, a lamb.
Re: This Is What U Need To Know Abt Islam. by focused123(m): 3:23am On Dec 28, 2009
@poster :

Islam = suicide bombing (Thanks to Umar Farouk or whatever arab names the idiot is bearing).

grin grin grin grin grin

Killing for allah (Saudi black stone)

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A The Signs Of The Anti Christ (dajjal) Is Everywhere We Should Be On Guard / What Is The Nation Of Islam / Sexual Desires - Nouman Ali Khan - Quran Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.