Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

“why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu (2673 Views)

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by satinosdiary: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Uche- her eyes sparkle. great smile. nice face. high cheek bones. she has charisma. she's sassy. she makes u want to watch a movie. She actually gave all up that after getting married in 2012. The nollywood actress fizzled out of the limelight and she admits she gave up her booming career for marriage because it's important in a woman's life.

The actress who is back to take her spot told Sun
I was at the peak of my career when I got married. I still believe that marriage is important in a woman’s life. After I got married, I had a three-year break because I had to take care of my daughter and keep my home. And after that, I returned to my job.

Continue reading: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/why-i-gave-up-my-career-for-marriage.html

Re: “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Do I even knw her?

2 Likes

Re: “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Good for her.
Re: “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by Airforce1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
who's she? undecided
Re: “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by Uyi168: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Blv me wen i say i knw her not!
Re: “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by Sleekbaby(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
D person on dt pix is not uche Elendu
Re: “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by bukatyne(f): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
So What happened
Re: “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
she got tired of staying at home doing nothing , and always have to ask for any little change 2 buy even panties for herself...its frustrating to some women...not all women love 2 sit for house, cook, chop, fck once in a month or even 2 months, then sleep , arrange house. Do the cycle all over again, with nothing challenging to the mind, you go taya... except if you are lady who loves and cherishes gossips with other neighbors to pass time grin.. and mind you, husby is always traveling round the world, making money and contacts.
trust me, its so tiring and boring. sad...
Men, some women get tired of such life, later on
Re: “why I Gave Up My Career For Marriage”: Actress Uche Elendu by englishmart(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
since nobody seems to know her, I call for the closure of this thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ladies can you rock any of these hair styles? -pictures / Hours After Beyonce’s Mother, Tina Knowles, Wed Her New Lover Richard Lawson Dur / Squareville, Psquare's House Currently Locked By Nigerian Police - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.