Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2314229 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1096) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17
Wonuola111:

Tnx to u all as I will not drop anything for him till the pp is stamp
Your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mzdeea(f): 2:33pm On Apr 17
Hello everyone,
Pls, After biometrics, does VFS Lagos return our passport or keep it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17
mzdeea:
Hello everyone,

Return
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fizzile(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17
Wonuola111:

Apart from what other people have said, you need to be sure the sort of information the agent has entered on your application. He might have even entered wrong info or he might have even used some wrong documents that might affect you tomorrow. 10 year ban is real ooo. That is why i always advice people to do your application yourself or ask whatever agent to give you the login details so that you view all the info he or she might have entered.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fizzile(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17
mzdeea:
Hello everyone,
They don't take your passport during biometrics. Your passport is only taken when you have been issued a visa and your passport is requested.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mzdeea(f): 3:02pm On Apr 17
Thank you.
fizzile:
They don't take your passport during biometrics. Your passport is only taken when you have been issued a visa and your passport is requested.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mzdeea(f): 3:02pm On Apr 17
Thanks
tblaze007:

Return
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by richieway: 3:22pm On Apr 17
Tamad101:
Depends on your location
Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 3:37pm On Apr 17
Wonuola111:
Sorry for the late response pls , I never apply for Canada visa before and it’s the agent that told me the visa has been approved I ask him without biometric he said I will do the biometric submission together with my passport submission. What to do please am thinking of not dropping any money till they stamp the passport
Run run run and never look back this is a scam in broad daylight..IRCC won't approve any application without biometrics been done!Never give him money or ur passport make hin no put fake visa. On ur passport which will render ur passport useless!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mobil567: 3:39pm On Apr 17
lol, people like you never learn. Everyone is telling you that it’s fraud and you shouldn’t proceed or give anyone your passport . Yet you still want to try till “the pp is stamp”.
This is why our politicians continue winning elections. A lot of you lack basic understanding of reality.
Wonuola111:

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 5454Darese: 3:44pm On Apr 17
Wonuola111:
Hello gurus in the house good day to you all, please I’m confused I received a letter of approval without going for biometrics yet just receive PPR today 17th and my agent tell me I will do everything together when I’m going to drop my passport, please 🙏 is it possible or something like that do happen

Have you previously applied to IRCC before or ever given you biometrics before this current application? If yes then it’s possible. If no then your agent is a scammer.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 5454Darese: 3:46pm On Apr 17
Wonuola111:
Sorry for the late response pls , I never apply for Canada visa before and it’s the agent that told me the visa has been approved I ask him without biometric he said I will do the biometric submission together with my passport submission. What to do please am thinking of not dropping any money till they stamp the passport

Run for your life then
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 4:42pm On Apr 17
[quote author=Wonuola111 post=129484086][/quote]

You have to thread very carefully here. All indications points to skam! If you are absolutely sure you have never applied for Canada Visa before, then you are about to plunge into trouble.

What you can do to clear your doubt! Tell your agent to give you your portal login or send you a full page screenshot of your application home page. Biometrics info is usually at the top right. I’ll be surprised if he gives anything.

By the way the image can be doctored in microsoft word.

Lastly passport submission is done personally, so dont send your pp to him. Go to VFS yourself and you may be lucky to hear the truth.

If na oluwole, you go chop 10 years ban and can be turned back at the port of entry.

Do your due diligence ooo

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by XYZJAZZY: 5:13pm On Apr 17
fizzile:
Apart from what other people have said, you need to be sure the sort of information the agent has entered on your application. He might have even entered wrong info or he might have even used some wrong documents that might affect you tomorrow. 10 year ban is real ooo. That is why i always advice people to do your application yourself or ask whatever agent to give you the login details so that you view all the info he or she might have entered.

I have my login details but can't access the information used during the application except correspondence from IRCC. How can I retrieve these information please? I need ur assistance on this.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tollyson: 5:34pm On Apr 17
oluayebenz:

Without biometric request letter you cannot book an appointment

Ok.
But how will I get the biometric request letter. Please let me know...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 5:42pm On Apr 17
tollyson:

Ok.

IRCC will contact you when its time. You will get the letter in your portal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 6:53pm On Apr 17
tollyson:

Ok.

Your biometric request letter should be right there in your portal already.
Login to check.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmanuel941: 11:29pm On Apr 17
Hello guru in the house any one that can help with how can I write reconsideration letter and where to write it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tollyson: 11:32pm On Apr 17
oluayebenz:

Your biometric request letter should be right there in your portal already.
Login to check.

The appointment letter was sent to my mail this evening.
Many thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tollyson: 11:33pm On Apr 17
deejay102:

IRCC will contact you when its time. You will get the letter in your portal

They sent the appointment letter to my mail. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:54pm On Apr 17
tollyson:

The appointment letter was sent to my mail this evening.
Many thanks.

Your mail will only receive notification from IRCC.

The bio letter will be sent directly to your portal.

Good luck to you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ehiremen2002: 12:32am On Apr 18
Anyone done application more than 6 family member

ehiremen2002:
Hello house, i need some help with an application I am helping my uncle. `he plan coming with 5 kids including there mum. seems ì am able to add the last kid to the application when answering those question
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 1:06am On Apr 18
Wonuola111:
Hello gurus in the house good day to you all, please I’m confused I received a letter of approval without going for biometrics yet just receive PPR today 17th and my agent tell me I will do everything together when I’m going to drop my passport, please 🙏 is it possible or something like that do happen

All I can say is that you shouldn't allow your agent to submit your passport to VFS for visa stamping on your behalf in order to prevent him from issuing you a fake visa.

Get the letter of approval from him, make an appointment to submit your passport by yourself, and then watch to see what happens thereafter.

Also, you can confirm the authenticity of his claim by creating an application status tracker account. The tracker account will show you your visa document number and the expiration date.

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 9:17am On Apr 18
Good morning everyone. Please if you submitted your application last November or earlier and you've not heard from the IRCC till now, kindly send them a mail, asking for your application's update. My technician who will be travelling with me for a training just received his PPR this morning. I wish all those waiting best of luck and divine favour in the sight of VOs handling their apps.

By the way,DIY is the best way. I've read a moniker's message, which looks like a scam to me. I needn't respond because some peeps have done that already. STOP PATRONISING AGENTS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pcachuks(f): 9:25am On Apr 18
I got passport request too yesterday. Please how do i submit my passport through DHL ?

Eriokanmi:
Good morning everyone. Please if you submitted your application last November or earlier and you've not heard from the IRCC till now, kindly send them a mail, asking for your application's update. My technician who will be travelling with me for a training just received his PPR this morning. I wish all those waiting best of luck and divine favour in the sight of VOs handling their apps.

By the way,DIY is the best way. I've read a moniker's message, which looks like a scam to me. I needn't respond because some peeps have done that already. STOP PATRONISING AGENTS!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 9:54am On Apr 18
pcachuks:
I got passport request too yesterday. Please how do i submit my passport through DHL ?

Congrats dear. Please go here:
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/passport-submission and choose the courier option.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 10:21am On Apr 18
Eriokanmi:

Do you mind sharing timeline ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 10:22am On Apr 18
pcachuks:

Congratulations, when did you do biometric
Do you mind sharing your timeline

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olaoluwa83: 10:23am On Apr 18
Eriokanmi:

Congratulations.

Please, can u kindly share timeline.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olaoluwa83: 10:27am On Apr 18
pcachuks:

Congratulations.

Please, kindly share your line.

Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenturkey048(m): 10:31am On Apr 18
funkyy598:

PLEASE BE-CAREFUL THIS HOW THEY SCAM MY NEIGHBOUR WITH THIS TYPE FAKE DOCUMENT WITH NAMES AS PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER FROM IRCC AND THE AGENT COLLECT THEIR PASSPORT TO SUBMIT ON THEIR BEHALF ONLY TO STAMP FAKE VISA INSIDE PASSPORTS FOR A FAMILY OF 5 and. ON GETTING TO THE AIRPORT WITH NON REFUNDABLE TICKET AND GOT ARRESTED ....you cannot get Canada visa without biometrics and you cannot thumbprint on a paper inside agent office as biometrics and please no give ur passport to agent for submission ..it a scam!

In the present world.. Visas are easily verified..

Why didn't your neighbor verify the visa before packing themselves to the airport..?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenturkey048(m): 10:34am On Apr 18
Mobil567:
lol, people like you never learn. Everyone is telling you that it’s fraud and you shouldn’t proceed or give anyone your passport . Yet you still want to try till “the pp is stamp”.
This is why our politicians continue winning elections. A lot of you lack basic understanding of reality.

Not that they don't understand reality... They do.

They are scared of facing it.
.everybody keeps telling him no visa anywhere.. But he wants to try. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1096) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: AWonder and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.