Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2402935 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (1129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 10:49am On May 20
cosade:

Anyone that can’t complete visa application form on his own will struggle to survive in advanced countries where virtually every task is DIY.
💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chatmate: 12:10pm On May 20
Canada will not deny you because you do not have invitation.

Use your hotel reservation , you get it nowsmiley

gbam.

omozu1:
Please I need your help and suggestions
I want to travel to Canada as a visitor
And I don't have any invitation I just want to go there and spend quality time.
I have enough fund to fund my trip.
Will my visa be deny because I don't have any invitation?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jasperonyx: 3:47pm On May 20
Ndubestjude:
pls bro can we chat privately 🙏
ok
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 4:49pm On May 20
jasperonyx:

Seem you have money to waste.

If you have a genuine reason for traveling, I can guide you.

A tourist is someone who travels to and stays in a place outside their usual environment for leisure for short-term purposes.

So, what genuine reason could this miraculous visitor from Nigeria, who was previously refused a Canadian tourist visa and has not even visited Ghana as a tourist, have to visit Canada only? At least, Niagara Falls is the most famous tourist site in Canada and can also be viewed from the USA side. Therefore, you could apply for a USA visa to visit the USA side of Niagara Falls.becos this 2024 applying 100 times with 50m acct without a change in ur status..the visa officer just see a desperate guy that want to japa on tourist visa grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emmymdk: 6:33pm On May 20
JemmyO:
Based on my knowledge, you don't necessarily need an invitation to apply as a tourist. What is important is demonstrating strong ties to your home country. While proof of funds is important, it is not the only requirement for visa approval. You should be able to demonstrate you are going back to your home country after your visit. NB: I am also an applicant

Hi bro... Please can I get your assistance and guide in Canada Visitors Visa application since you have done the process before. I won't mind if I can chat you on Whatsapp or telegram, depending on any of your choice. Please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Clapaudan: 7:58pm On May 20
Has any January applicants got decision?

Oya November, December, January applicants let your timeline start rolling in.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ewaoluwayemi: 7:58pm On May 20
Please someone should guide me on this, I'll appreciate your quick response:
For a family of 3 going for a tourist(10 days)
for the husband - What should be the response to this - How much money do you have for your stay in Canada? (In Canadian dollars - CAD)

for the wife

and for the daughter(4 years).
No invitation and will the amount include the flight and hotel. Please I need explanation. Thanks very much
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 8:02pm On May 20
Clapaudan:

January ke? December applicants are still on the queue 😀

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wencius4u: 8:32pm On May 20
My dear Nov never receive finish

Clapaudan:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 8:45pm On May 20
14th Nov, its another week. Being hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchennay: 10:19pm On May 20
emmymdk:

Hi bro... Please can I get your assistance and guide in Canada Visitors Visa application since you have done the process before. I won't mind if I can chat you on Whatsapp or telegram, depending on any of your choice. Please

please they are thousand of video on youtube on step by step guidance on how to apply Canada visit visa maybe you start from youtube if you can read and write it should not be a big deal doing it urself
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 11:50am On May 21
maziemeka2024:
14th Nov, its another week. Being hopeful.

Have you sent that mail
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Clapaudan: 11:55am On May 21
Gone are the days that people will rush here to share their timeline and all.

What has come upon this noble platform
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 11:58am On May 21
tblaze007:

Have you sent that mail

I was about to, till someone said they just got decision for 6th November last week. So I decided to wait.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 12:12pm On May 21
maziemeka2024:

I was about to, till someone said they just got decision for 6th November last week. So I decided to wait.

Seems like you have a lot of patience . It’s six months already . Send that mail today
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 12:21pm On May 21
tblaze007:

Seems like you have a lot of patience . It’s six months already . Send that mail today

Please what's the email address and what exactly should I say in the mail?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 12:26pm On May 21
maziemeka2024:

Please what's the email address and what exactly should I say in the mail?

Did you do it yourself ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Confirm4real(m): 2:08pm On May 21
20th Nov still waiting cool
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchennay: 2:57pm On May 21
Clapaudan:
Gone are the days that people will rush here to share their timeline and all.

What has come upon this noble platform

because currently the refusal rate for canada visit visa is very high and when people come here to share their refusal story ,people here term it failure or downfall!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 3:15pm On May 21
Confirm4real:
20th Nov still waiting cool

Have you sent a mail??
Did you do it yourself ? It’s 6 months already
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 3:37pm On May 21
tblaze007:

Did you do it yourself ?

Yes. Bio in Abj.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Confirm4real(m): 3:40pm On May 21
tblaze007:

Have you sent a mail??
Did you do it yourself ? It’s 6 months already

I used an agent actually and I have contacted him nothing yet.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by walenden: 4:25pm On May 21
Confirm4real:

I used an agent actually and I have contacted him nothing yet.

Ask the agent for your login information or go to his office so he can log in while you are present, allowing you to see it for yourself. Many applicants have been refused because some agents are not willing to refund the money paid and they hide the refusal from the applicant. One of my friends applied in October 2023, and the agent kept telling him it was not ready. We had to bring some military personnel to his office, and we found out he was refused last month. The agent had just reapplied two weeks ago for about 28 of his applicants who were refused. This agent was getting a massive approval rate last year!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Confirm4real(m): 5:01pm On May 21
walenden:

Ask the agent for your login information or go to his office so he can log in while you are present, allowing you to see it for yourself. Many applicants have been refused because some agents are not willing to refund the money paid and they hide the refusal from the applicant. One of my friends applied in October 2023, and the agent kept telling him it was not ready. We had to bring some military personnel to his office, and we found out he was refused last month. The agent had just reapplied two weeks ago for about 28 of his applicants who were refused. This agent was getting a massive approval rate last year!

Thanks for your advice I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omozu1(m): 9:00pm On May 21
chatmate:
Canada will not deny you because you do not have invitation.

Use your hotel reservation , you get it nowsmiley

gbam.

Okay thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by CoolKizzy(m): 2:02am On May 22
Good morning good people, pls can someone on tourist visa work in Canada?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 3:27am On May 22
tblaze007:

Have you sent that mail

please how do I send the mail. Mine is September 2023..yet the last gcms note I received last month and when I used viber to call they said it's still open.. said it's been processed in Lagos office.

[quote author=tblaze007 post=130065983]

Did you do it yourself ?[Office.

Please I didn't do mine myself and I don't have logins because me and agent did payment after visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Trueigbo: 6:09am On May 22
affoncad:

Good morning

I want to apply for VV for me and my wife. Aside our salary accounts we have joint accounts and plenty money have passed through the joint account. I helped my brother to build his house so I used the joint account and another personal account to receive money for the building.

Can I use that joint account and how can I justify the huge inflow and outflow in the account
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 3:10pm On May 22
Trueigbo:

Good morning

I want to apply for VV for me and my wife. Aside our salary accounts we have joint accounts and plenty money have passed through the joint account. I helped my brother to build his house so I used the joint account and another personal account to receive money for the building.

Can I use that joint account and how can I justify the huge inflow and outflow in the account

You can use your joint account for the Canada visit visa application. Include six months of bank statements. Write a brief letter explaining that the large transactions were for your brother’s house construction, supported by related documents. Also, include statements from your salary accounts and employment letters. Provide a detailed travel itinerary and a cover letter summarizing your visit's purpose and assurance of return.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by glowrya(f): 8:21pm On May 22
Good evening house, how do I make payment for the application and biometric fees
I tried using my GTB MasterCard but it got declined. Kindly help, it's urgent.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 8:30pm On May 22
glowrya:
Good evening house, how do I make payment for the application and biometric fees
I tried using my GTB MasterCard but it got declined. Kindly help, it's urgent.

Naira debit cards are not allowed, you can however use Providus bank Naira debit card or any bank’s usd card
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Trueigbo: 10:37pm On May 22
affoncad:

You can use your joint account for the Canada visit visa application. Include six months of bank statements. Write a brief letter explaining that the large transactions were for your brother’s house construction, supported by related documents. Also, include statements from your salary accounts and employment letters. Provide a detailed travel itinerary and a cover letter summarizing your visit's purpose and assurance of return.

Thank you. I will attach western Union transactions he used in sending the money from US.

Also I have siblings in Canada, they have finished their masters with work permit awaiting their PR, can I write we want to visit them? At least we can stay in their house for the period and this will reduce the cost of accommodation.

Please advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (1129) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: tomiwaolugbenga, Spares and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.