Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2310430 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kurukuru: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
GoldenCrown1160:
Let's talk
Let's talk
PM me on adedibu2005@yahoo.com, I will call you. I am in Sudbury, Ontario
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OloriOfMontreal: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

My new application is 8 working days now. I think they’re keeping to time. My sister applied and total timeline was 23 working days thereabouts

Oh that's really great to hear. Congrats to your sis. Hoping there'll be PPRs dropping this week.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchman(m): 5:24am On Jan 11, 2022
GoldenCrown1160:
Let's talk

I have sent PM to you or is there any other way to reach you?
My contacts is on my signature
WhatsApp the foreign line.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2022
OloriOfMontreal:

Oh that's really great to hear. Congrats to your sis. Hoping there'll be PPRs dropping this week.
Thank you Olori,By God’s grace.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Selzsky(f): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Please has there been anyone who printed the form IMM006e (Application for authorization and statutory declaration for extended family member) after completing it but signed it manually before uploading due to inability to sign it electronically?
Just want to confirm if the manually signed copy by all parties will be accepted and not rejected.
Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Teeeee89: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022

Hi I am trying to apply for a visitor visa for my mum does anyone know how I can go about it

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Temas: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Efeosa5:
Hello house ,

Please, I need guidance. I want to apply for a visit visa to see my sis-a PR who's about to give birth(she needs the help) and I want to know how to go about it.

Please if u have been successful in this area, could you enlighten me on the documents to submit?
I'd really appreciate all response
Thank you

How about Mum making the trip if your sister really need the help. Mum has better chance than you in getting the visa.

That said, you can give it a shot. Before then, answer the following question truthfully in your mind. No need to post answer here.

1. Why would you want to help a sister when mum is still alive. ( Forget the visa if mum still dey)
2. Are you married? with or without kids. ( This will help to prove social ties in your home country)
3. what is your economic situation in your home country( Proving Economic ties : are you working for not).
4. How many Months of help do you thing your sister would need and do you thing its worth leaving your family and work for?

Well, depending on how those questions strikes, You can tell you sister to get a letter from her Gynaecologist stating how badly she need help during and after delivery of her baby. The letter should include your details. Then submit with other document ( Employment letter, Bank statement, Landed properties, Pictures of your family, birth certificate proving you share same parent(s)and a strong Letter of Explanation) to prove your ties to your home country.

Your chance is SLIM but you can try.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jobakemz: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Good evening everyone,
Please my husband wants to apply for a visit visa using the new portal. Please what does this invite code mean? What should he type in here ?. He's signing up for the first time.
Thank you

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OloriOfMontreal: 1:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Jobakemz:
Good evening everyone,
Please my husband wants to apply for a visit visa using the new portal. Please what does this invite code mean? What should he type in here ?. He's signing up for the first time.
Thank you

You can get the invite code here.

https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EffortlessGrace: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Please someone should help me with the new Online Application portal.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mrprolifik: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2022
EffortlessGrace:
Please someone should help me with the new Online Application portal.

Thanks

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yemiciea: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2022
I'm a PR in Canada and my husband wants to get a Visit visa to come see our son and I. He wasn't on our application due to work commitment and he wasn't ready to relocate.

Can someone kindly let me know what documents we need to include with his application. Anyone with similar case?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by baddestguy: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Temas:

How about Mum making the trip if your sister really need the help. Mum has better chance than you in getting the visa.

That said, you can give it a shot. Before then, answer the following question truthfully in your mind. No need to post answer here.

1. Why would you want to help a sister when mum is still alive. ( Forget the visa if mum still dey)
2. Are you married? with or without kids. ( This will help to prove social ties in your home country)
3. what is your economic situation in your home country( Proving Economic ties : are you working for not).
4. How many Months of help do you thing your sister would need and do you thing its worth leaving your family and work for?

Well, depending on how those questions strikes, You can tell you sister to get a letter from her Gynaecologist stating how badly she need help during and after delivery of her baby. The letter should include your details. Then submit with other document ( Employment letter, Bank statement, Landed properties, Pictures of your family, birth certificate proving you share same parent(s)and a strong Letter of Explanation) to prove your ties to your home country.

Your chance is SLIM but you can try.

HELLO . pls a quick question. Is there any proof that the new portal is better or faster then the Old portal. In applying

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jobakemz: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
uote author=OloriOfMontreal post=109322171]
Thank you

You can get the invite code here.

https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Temas: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
baddestguy:

HELLO . pls a quick question. Is there any proof that the new portal is better or faster then the Old portal. In applying

Hi I am not sure.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning,

Please what do I attach for proof of travel exemption
It says evidence that you are travelling for a non - discretionary purpose .

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tuneday01(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Nadnad:
Good morning,

Please what do I attach for proof of travel exemption
It says evidence that you are travelling for a non - discretionary purpose .

I am also interested in this information please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Scentiments: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tobi12345: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Hello guys, please I need someone to advise me please .
I got a PPR September 2021, I dint apply for my baby at the initial stage , so when I got mine . I applied for her through the old application in November 2021 and up till now I have not heard from IRCc , I have sent them series of emails also my study permit .no Response

Should I apply for her through the new portal since my baby fall into one of the categories as am already in Canada studying ?.
Should I cancel the old application or I should just quote it in the new Application.
Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Donbaba123: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Samwellson1:

Sorry when did you apply and did you raise a web form?

Applied since Oct 2020 and yes I do no response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dikadubai: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
friend:
Thanks my pple.
TRV application -Myself and my son
Submitted on 1st of March-paper route
Received pick up msg ystday 15/3/2018
Picked today and Visa granted till Dec 2020. 16/3/2018

Please I want to apply this year through paper route can you email me so you can direct me more. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deepwater(f): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please house I have a question to ask.

There is an application with a medical status that says : You passed the medical exam

After 5 days it changed to:

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

Please has anyone experienced this before and what could this mean ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iskilayodele: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Share your timeline

deepwater:

There is an application with a medical status that says : You passed the medical exam

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mrprolifik: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
deepwater:

Is the applicant living outside Nigeria?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deepwater(f): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
mrprolifik:

Is the applicant living outside Nigeria?

Inside Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by krisykim: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
uchman:
Canada people,
Is there anybody that want to go into used car dismantling business with me from Canada? The pay is better than oil company...
I will teach you the business and also bring part of the money for the business...

Dont ignore...
Take this chance...

PM me. Let's see what can be done
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by rheene009: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
My people is it that there hasn’t been PPR for a while on this page or people are not sharing their PPR news anymore? My spouse applied in December no updates so far. Do they notify when eligibility starts?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2022
rheene009:
My people is it that there hasn’t been PPR for a while on this page or people are not sharing their PPR news anymore? My spouse applied in December no updates so far. Do they notify when eligibility starts?
I've been waiting for someone to say this grin And I'm glad you did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by rheene009: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

I've been waiting for someone to say this grin And I'm glad you did
I wonder oo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1095) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: wunmit202, Jeboy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.