Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Users Of 3rd-party Whatsapp Clients Reportedly Being Banned For 24hrs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Users Of 3rd-party Whatsapp Clients Reportedly Being Banned For 24hrs (623 Views)

MTN Wants Whatsapp & Viber Banned In Nigeria, Says Affecting Its Business / Have Been In Re Al Darkness For 24hrs. I Really Needs Help / Whatsapp Now Permanently Banning 3rd Party App Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Users Of 3rd-party Whatsapp Clients Reportedly Being Banned For 24hrs by sleekyjay(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
WhatsApp is one of the most-used messaging apps in existence, and today countless users of the service have taken to Google+ and Twitter to report that they’re being banned from the service for 24 hours. The common denominator between those reporting the ban seems to be the use of third-party WhatsApp clients on Android, specifically a popular one called WhatsApp+.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has only one official client available, but there have long been a variety of third-party clients available through non-official means. Some of these are fairly popular, like WhatsApp+, which has a community on Google+of more than 700,000 members. Users of other clients, like WhatsAppMD, are also reporting that they’ve been banned from the messaging app for 24 hours.
WhatsApp has posted an articleon their FAQ website in an attempt to clear up why this is happening, but it doesn’t do much more than recommend that users uninstall the third-party client and reinstall the official one. The company is apparently cracking down on this as a breach of the terms of service, and is justifying their actions under the premise of protecting user safety.
WhatsApp Plus is an application that was not developed by WhatsApp, nor is it authorized by WhatsApp. The developers of WhatsApp Plus have no relationship to WhatsApp, and we do not support WhatsApp Plus. Please be aware that WhatsApp Plus contains source code which WhatsApp cannot guarantee as safe and that your private information is potentially being passed to 3rd parties without your knowledge or authorization.
Please uninstall your application and install an authorized version of WhatsApp from our websiteor Google Play. Then, you will be able to use WhatsApp.

http://9to5google.com/2015/01/20/whatsapp-ban/
Re: Users Of 3rd-party Whatsapp Clients Reportedly Being Banned For 24hrs by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
nιgнт ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

• Yesterday night a medical doctor on my BBM contact-list corrected me, where I said
"I also consider it dirty for a male to tongue where urine comes out however clitoris is not uterus where urine comes out, get the difference. Don't go and drink urine."

The correction is : Uterus is commonly known as womb and not where urine comes out.

Bravo mr Doctor &
Apology to my distinguished members.

•Remember, whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

• If we can calculate the amount of breath we take everyday, you will find out that you take approximately 21,000 breaths each day.

•Snakes dont have eyelids.

•Eating watermelon can significantly reduce blood pressure.

•Ebola was the most-searched topic of 2014, according to Yahoo.

•If you want to download a Youtube video, just add "ss" to the URL between www. and Youtube

•If a rat wants to die it bites a cat's tail.
~ Chinese Proverb

=D

And lastly

• Study had shown that people consider january to be the longest month, the reason behind this is because of christmas and new year festivity which people involve themselves in and it consumes many people's money and now they want January to end so that they can collect their salary and funny enough the month won't obey them.

Hayatu a friend on my bbm wrote on his BBM: "Blessed are those who finished their December salary in December for they shall know the true meaning of endurance in january".

good nιgнт

1 Like

Re: Users Of 3rd-party Whatsapp Clients Reportedly Being Banned For 24hrs by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
No problem
Re: Users Of 3rd-party Whatsapp Clients Reportedly Being Banned For 24hrs by am0s(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
+
Re: Users Of 3rd-party Whatsapp Clients Reportedly Being Banned For 24hrs by puskin: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2015

(1)

Original Elephone G4 Phone White Colour At Giveaway Price / Iphone 6 Plus Gold 64GB / I Need Help On How To Upgrade My Andriod Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.