Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Badt Blind Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Badt Blind Guy (1184 Views)

Akpos The Badt Guy / Akpos The Badt Guy / LMAO! Story Of A Blind Guy And Choir Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Badt Blind Guy by pinkhill(f): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin ;DA blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out naked with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, brother John, what brings you here? is everything fine at home? he replied, yes ooh, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now. ...."don't laugh alone jor" grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Badt Blind Guy by illicit(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lmao
Re: The Badt Blind Guy by delishpot: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Spoilt "brother"
Re: The Badt Blind Guy by pinkhill(f): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
lol...it is not his fault na
delishpot:
Spoilt "brother"

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / 10 Naira Conversation With 1000 Thousand Naira Note / Hillarious Photos: London As It Used To Be In The Late 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.