Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

LMAO! Story Of A Blind Guy And Choir Mistress - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LMAO! Story Of A Blind Guy And Choir Mistress (1494 Views)

Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl / 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church / The Badt Blind Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LMAO! Story Of A Blind Guy And Choir Mistress by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. Since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out naked with legs spread and shaving in front of him and she tried to make a conversation by asking him, "Brother Kwame, what brings you here? Is everything fine at home?"

"He replied, "Yes ooh, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now... "Don't laugh alone" oooo
Re: LMAO! Story Of A Blind Guy And Choir Mistress by skumy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
I can't just stop laughing..
Re: LMAO! Story Of A Blind Guy And Choir Mistress by slimtee2: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Car's Plate Number / Photo: One Word For This Fool / If You Were This Man, What Will You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.