Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help (1164 Views)

How Can I Confirm If A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchase / Stolen Car At Shoprite With The Photo Of The Thief. / Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by gevis: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Please Help!

I just got a tokunbor Lagos cleared Crystal light Toyota Camry in Nov 2014. I was just trying to save some cash to enable me insure and install a car tracker devise on the car but it was stolen.
On my way to Church at about 7:45am, i parked in a very busy street where other cars park during the day and night. I did this because my house is very far from the bus stop and i had my family with me. I locked the car properly, took my key and joined the Church Bus which picks us up from this bus stop close to Awoyaya i.e after Ajah.
I returned from Church at about 11:45am only to find the car missing...I took a loan to buy this car because of my growing family size and this will be deducted from my salary for the next 9months..Please anyone with tangible information about this car should kindly call

Name: CRYSTAL LIGHT TOYOTA CAMRY
Color: GOLD
Model: 2000
Plate Number: JJJ494DF
Chasis Number: 4TIBG22K7YU9776
Engine Number: 4TISK2E7RU403346
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by gevis: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Please Mods help me move to Front Page
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by alberto2k(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Bro hope you've informed the Police and Road safety

They might have towed ur car for not parking correctly

Lalasticlala, ishilove, pasqal09 any Help?
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by gevis: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2015
alberto2k:
Bro hope you've informed the Police and Road safety

They might have towed ur car for not parking correctly

Lalasticlala, ishilove, pasqal09 any Help?

I have involved the Police...They came to inspect the site...Cars cannot be towed from where i parked. The police confirmed it was supposed to be a good parking spot
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by alberto2k(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2015
gevis:

I have involved the Police...They came to inspect the site...Cars cannot be towed from where i parked. The police confirmed it was supposed to be a good parking spot

What about the Road safety

Btw in what state did this happen?
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by gevis: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Happened in Lagos State at AWOYAYA after AJAH
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Fabdedon(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2015
chai..painful enough the car don reach Yola or its already in pieces..sad
To be its a sign of better things ahead..!
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
pics nko?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Gov.willie Obiano Spotted Running Away From Campaign Ground(photo) / How Can I Secure My Car? Get A Car Tracker With Us / Correction To A Previous Post That Graced NL Front-page Earlier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.