Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Share Your Funny Sleepwalking Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Funny Sleepwalking Story (620 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Sleepwalking Story by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2015
Lolzzzzzzzz. Don't mind me please, this is so hilarious lolzzzzzzz. You might not understand if you haven't sleepwalk before but is a trilling experience.

My first sleepwalking experience according to my mum was when i was 7yrs old. I sleepwalk into my mums room asking her where she kept my video game. I never had a video game when i was a kid lol...
Another experience was when i was 16yrs. I went into the kitchen, bringing out my joystick to pee in the sink thinking i was in the bathroom. It was when my elder sister screamed at me from behind that i regain consciousness lolzzzz. Thanks to my sister, my dad would have devour me that day lol.

Another one According to my little brother K.C. Who usually share my room with me was that i was saying something in Elvish, "we need to kill all of them, i said all of them now" lolzzzz, don't blame me, blame "The Lord of the Rings" when he told me., i was really laughing and rolling on the floor.

The frequent one is talking rubbish when sleeping. Something like "Abracadabra" and sometimes, i will be chewing something that only God knows.

share yours!!!
Re: Share Your Funny Sleepwalking Story by kenp1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
If u were chewing in d dream, u av to b tested if u r witchcraft positive
Re: Share Your Funny Sleepwalking Story by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
kenp1:
If u were chewing in d dream, u av to b tested if u r witchcraft positive

story, am witchcraft negative jor. Is just a normal thinkg.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? / This Nigerian Family May Be England's Smartest Family / Share Yours Here! What Is That Act Of Love You Will Never Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.