Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Share Yours Here! What Is That Act Of Love You Will Never Forget? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Yours Here! What Is That Act Of Love You Will Never Forget? (604 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Yours Here! What Is That Act Of Love You Will Never Forget? by uptoHim(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
There is this pics card I have in my phone. Any time I look at it, it reminds me of a day I would remember forever. It's almost 8 years now, yet it's as fresh in my heart as the blood that's pumped there.

I was a PD student in my school, and also was my cousin. She was very close to me and a very wonderful girl too. One afternoon, she had come to check me in my room, and I was taking a nap, soundly asleep.

From what I found out, she had entered the room, decided not to wake me, but sat on the bed, watched as I slept on and waited patiently till I woke up. I couldn't calculate how long she had watched and waited but it had been more than an hour. Yes, she lovingly sat and waited for me as I enjoyed my sleep. I can't forget how I had felt waking up and realising she had sat down on that bed and waited while I slept on. That wasn't all!

We got talking about why she came (and it was about some challenges I was facing) and we got into a quarell. Out of anger she threatened to let and I also angrily told her she was free to leave.

Here is the unforgettable...

She stood up, walked to the door... and stopped. After like 10 seconds, with her pride thrown to the wind, she turned and walked back the bed, sat and told me that she just couldn't could walk out on me. That she could feel I was going through a lot. Hmmm! Truly, my immediate family(parents and siblings) have done the unimaginable loving moments! And I have also had friends do a lot of things for me, including staking their lives, money, admission, family a so many things that get me wondering. Yesterday, the boss at the office shocked me to my bones. Yes, I have seen too much love in my very few years on earth, but this act from my cousin, it might not be the greatest I have had, but it is the one my heart has placed above all.

Honestly, that act thought me that the best way to live is to live in the hearts of loved ones! You can never tell, that little act of love could mean much in someone's heart.
Thanks cousin! Thanks a million!

N/B
This is my true life story. Thought I don't know if my cousin can still remember that day. You can share you own, or just read and go. I just hope we can learn how our little acts of love go a long way in touching hearts.

1 Like

Re: Share Yours Here! What Is That Act Of Love You Will Never Forget? by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
R u sure she doesn't hav a crush on u?
Re: Share Yours Here! What Is That Act Of Love You Will Never Forget? by uptoHim(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
R u sure she doesn't hav a crush on u?

No! A true and strongly believed NO

1 Like

Re: Share Yours Here! What Is That Act Of Love You Will Never Forget? by 5minsmadness: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Can't remember any. I'm the one who shows acts of love. Not the other way round. Except for God.
Re: Share Yours Here! What Is That Act Of Love You Will Never Forget? by angelTI(f): 5:33am On Mar 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

What You Will Miss If You Don't Engage In Pre-marital Sex / Truth Revealed ''8ways Guyz Tries To Hide Their Emotions'' / Had it been Ur Dad never Met Ur Mum, Would They Still have Given Birth To U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.