Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

If I Have A Wonderful Idea To Share To The World How Could I Promote It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If I Have A Wonderful Idea To Share To The World How Could I Promote It? (632 Views)

Relax While I Promote Your Business For You / 419 Alert!!! Open And Read Share To Your Love Ones Also / To All Upcoming Artists(i- Promote Context) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Have A Wonderful Idea To Share To The World How Could I Promote It? by banjicom(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maybe it could be the next twitter or facebook, or
maybe it could be a wonderful invention that could
help to all people in the world. My question is how can I promote it?

Thanks
Re: If I Have A Wonderful Idea To Share To The World How Could I Promote It? by braintext(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
-Open a YouTube channel
-Upload your idea in a video form
-Open an adword account
-Pay adword to use your video as YouTube ad that will be played at the beginning of other people's video..
And before you know it, your idea will be received worldwide...

The higher you pay, the more your ad will be watched

Don't forget to click my Signature
Re: If I Have A Wonderful Idea To Share To The World How Could I Promote It? by Ploy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tell me, I will help you tell people who will help us tell the world.
Re: If I Have A Wonderful Idea To Share To The World How Could I Promote It? by banjicom(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
braintext:
-Open a YouTube channel
-Upload your idea in a video form
-Open an adword account
-Pay adword to use your video as YouTube ad that will be played at the beginning of other people's video..
And before you know it, your idea will be received worldwide...

The higher you pay, the more your ad will be watched

Don't forget to click my Signature

Thanks bro, but wouldn't that be too expensive
Re: If I Have A Wonderful Idea To Share To The World How Could I Promote It? by braintext(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
banjicom:

Thanks bro, but wouldn't that be too expensive

It wouldn't, it just depends on the number of people you want to watch your video... $50 can get you up to 50k people or more
Re: If I Have A Wonderful Idea To Share To The World How Could I Promote It? by banjicom(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
braintext:

It wouldn't, it just depends on the number of people you want to watch your video... $50 can get you up to 50k people or more
Noted!

Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Get Certification In Strategic Marketing Management Practice / Help!!its Very Urgent!!! / Agents / Distributors Wanted Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.