Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Cut Your Generator Cost By As Much As 70% Guaranteed! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cut Your Generator Cost By As Much As 70% Guaranteed! (472 Views)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cut Your Generator Cost By As Much As 70% Guaranteed! by Obeenah(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Happy New Year.

I know it's the 21th of January already and you probably already cast your new year resolution in gold. Well let's help you tweek it a bit and indeed for the better by asking you include a solar system.

WHY ON GOD's GREEN EARTH SHOULD I DO THIS YOU ASK?

Well.... how does saving half the cost which you would have spent running your generator sound to you?

EG. If you currently spend 300 Naira Daily. That's sums up to N2100 a week, N9000 a month and N108,000 a year.
Note: N108,000 for the next 25 years is N2.7M however the cost of this system is under N700k

Yes save huge on your energy cost using a solar system which eliminates your need for fuel, noise pollution or money zapping maintenance cost.

With a 1kw system which guarantees 24 hours electricity you can power all your basic home appliances including your fridge. For the next 25 years.

COST FINANCING PLAN AVAILABLE

With an initial cost outlay of 20% of the cost of the system, you can get a solar system installed in your home or office and have the remainder payment spread over a two or 3 year period financing plan based on your preferences @ Zero Interest rate.

The solar system is built to last for 25years with a warranty from my company in writing to this effect.

Now imagine saving @ least 50% on your fuel cost for the next 25 years, I'm sure you can imagine how much savings you'd have in your bank account right. This is money u wud have spent running your noisy generator.

To get in contact with us and request your free energy assessment please call: 08035125915 or visit: www.solynta.com.ng

Make it a truly Happy and wise new year by making the smart choice of going the Solar Route.

(1) (Reply)

Aging Issues And Can Offer You The Bonded Results / Usefulness And Importance Of Baby Monitors / Save Cost On Accounting & Tax With Onlineaccountingteam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.