Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Harbinger Doors And Furniture - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Harbinger Doors And Furniture (35804 Views)

3D Kitchen And Furniture Design / A One Room Office With Computers And Furniture For Business Sale-300k / Difference Between Solid Wood And Veneer Doors And Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2015
FastShipping:
^^^^^
How much does the last door in the picture cost? Does the door come with frame? Do you have it in dark color?
Hello there. The door in the last post costs N40,000. A discount would also be given if clients are buying in bulk. It includes the frame and architrave. It comes in that colour (Akala), in Mahogany, Warri Mahogany and Cherry.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2015
FastShipping:
^^^^^
How much does the last door in the picture cost? Does the door come with frame? Do you have it in dark color?
The door in the picture above is a molded panel door made of Maple wood. Mahogany or Marine board is used for the frame and the architrave, depending on the preference of the client.

It comes in two variations- Solid core and Hollow or Semi solid core. The solid core has solid wood within it, giving it immense strength and durability. It is so heavy that it requires two men to lift the door. The Hollow or semi solid core is partly solid. It is also heavy, but can be lifted by one person.

These doors are generally heavier than the regular imported HDF and MDF doors seen in the market. They have a higher durability percentage and can come in various sizes as they are fabricated by Harbinger Doors and Furniture in our factory. This is an advantage as it saves individuals the stress of breaking walls or cutting doors to fit door spaces because we take measurements of the spaces and build to those measurements.

We also fabricate solid and semi solid core flush doors which can come in various colour finishes (Akala, Mahogany, Cherry) etc. Our Flush doors go for N35,000 with the frame and the architrave.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2015
mufutau55:

Me too, I want to know.. is this solid wood?

Hajji M.
The door in the picture above is a molded panel door made of Maple wood. Mahogany or Marine board is used for the frame and the architrave, depending on the preference of the client.

It comes in two variations- Solid core and Hollow or Semi solid core. The solid core has solid wood within it, giving it immense strength and durability. It is so heavy that it requires two men to lift the door. The Hollow or semi solid core is partly solid. It is also heavy, but can be lifted by one person.

These doors are generally heavier than the regular imported HDF and MDF doors seen in the market. They have a higher durability percentage and can come in various sizes as they are fabricated by Harbinger Doors and Furniture in our factory. This is an advantage as it saves individuals the stress of breaking walls or cutting doors to fit door spaces because we take measurements of the spaces and build to those measurements.

We also fabricate solid and semi solid core flush doors which can come in various colour finishes (Akala, Mahogany, Cherry) etc. Our Flush doors go for N35,000 with the frame and the architrave.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2015
ASL33:
Me too, pls more details

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2015
At Harbinger, Solid and Semi solid core Molded Panel and Flush doors are manufactured. Solid core Flush doors sell for N35,000 while the hollow core sells for N20,000. The solid core molded Panel door sells for N40,000 while the hollow sells for N20,000. These doors can have glossy or matte finishes, depending on the clients preference. An example of the glossy finish is shown above, and below.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Solid core Molded panel door..

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Solid and Hollow core Flush doors...

1 Like

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by damico: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Great job
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
damico:
Great job
Thank you Sir. We hope to get better.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by ASL33: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Promes:
Can this be used as exterior door?
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
ASL33:
Can this be used as exterior door?
Yes it can be used externally.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by mufutau55(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Promes:
At Harbinger, Solid and Semi solid core Molded Panel and Flush doors are manufactured. Solid core Flush doors sell for N35,000 while the hollow core sells for N20,000. The solid core molded Panel door sells for N40,000 while the hollow sells for N20,000. These doors can have glossy or matte finishes, depending on the clients preference. An example of the glossy finish is shown above, and below.

Thank you very much. You have provided a good detailed information about the doors. I hope your business get some boost because of this.
Looking forward to do business with you in future. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by FastShipping: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Promes:

Hello there. The door in the last post costs N40,000. A discount would also be given if clients are buying in bulk. It includes the frame and architrave. It comes in that colour (Akala), in Mahogany, Warri Mahogany and Cherry.

Giving you a call very soon. smiley
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
FastShipping:

Giving you a call very soon. smiley
Thank you. Will be expecting your call...
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Installation of doors project currently ongoing at Lekki. We reconstructed an already finished Turkey wooden door, a feat we have never accomplished before. Now, the doors fit, and apparently were installed neatly!

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Good morning there..
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
About working on a little showroom.. Trying to combine several furniture pieces..

1 Like

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
Working on a Lagos Homs project at Ikorodu. Mounting the 170 doors. We are almost complete with these...
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by spygadgets(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2015
Promes:
Am giving out my project to u straight away
When can u come in ? Before or after tilling of the tiles
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2015
spygadgets:

Am giving out my project to u straight away
When can u come in ? Before or after tilling of the tiles
Thank you for your interest in us. We can come in before or after the tiling. However, it is better to come in after tiling is done as this enhances our precision in installation.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2015
Good morning...

Attached herewith are some of the doors available at Harbinger Doors and Furniture. There are others however, luxury doors and Turkey doors. We are also working on some wooden doors to bring onto our showroom, compact HDF wooden doors. They would be available soon...

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by mufutau55(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2015
Promes:
Good morning...
Attached herewith are some of the doors available at Harbinger Doors and Furniture. There are others however, luxury doors and Turkey doors. We are also working on some wooden doors to bring onto our showroom, compact HDF wooden doors. They would be available soon...

Thank you and special thank you for posting the prices without being asked.
Please don't forget to show us the wooden doors with prices too.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2015
Yes.. I will most definitely put that up for review. THANK YOU.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by lawmani: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
I currently need to make interior and exterior security doors for my project. I will like to know the 4ft turkey security door not bullet proof that is available and price.

Also i will like wooden flush doors with good finishing that is affordable.

Please share your contact. I have called the number at your website and no one is answering it.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
We are truly sorry about that. We currently have interior and exterior doors of the Turkey, Phospho and China grades. Some wooden doors are available as well. 4ft China-turkey door goes for N95,000. 4ft Turkey door goes for N131,000 and N140,000. Pon-pon Turkey door goes for N90,000, 4ft.

Phospho doors also exist in 4ft, and are of different types.

The wooden doors, flush, go for N35,000. This includes the frame and architrave. It comes in Akala or cherry colors. Semi solid flush door also goes for N25,000 with the frame and architrave.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pictures of these doors were pasted at the beginning of this page.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by lawmani: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Promes:
Pictures of these doors were pasted at the beginning of this page.
Ok. Can we chat on whatsapp i have some door pictures i will like to share with u.

Do u have that design in 4 ft turkey. How much is it selling?

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
I'm sorry, but that design, known as Turkey Ecopanel chrome, is currently out of stock. Right now, we have Turkey Classic. This is the Turkey door we have in stock now. My contact is 07035237581, 08083005342. Feel free to chat us up. Thank you.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by FastShipping: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Promes:
I'm sorry, but that design, known as Turkey Ecopanel chrome, is currently out of stock. Right now, we have Turkey Classic. This is the Turkey door we have in stock now. My contact is 07035237581, 08083005342. Feel free to chat us up. Thank you.

Where are the pictures of the Turkey doors you have in stock with their prices?

1 Like

Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by mufutau55(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
FastShipping:

Where are the pictures of the Turkey doors you have in stock with their prices?

Seconded.. please show them and the prices... Remember some of this people no dey for Naija... so they need to see pictures and prices.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by akinola98: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
OP
U have a mail @ info@harbingermart.com

Please respond
Re: Harbinger Doors And Furniture by Promes(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
akinola98:
OP
U have a mail @ info@harbingermart.com

Please respond
Yes our email address is info@harbingermart.com. You can reach us through that mail, or by calling 07035237581, 08083005342.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning / Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.