Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic (901 Views)

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Concentrate On His 21 Days Fasting And Prayer / RCCG Member Cuts Off Own Penis To Focus On 21 Days Fasting And Prayers (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic by sisicalabar1: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Are you conversant with the Biblical injunction that command you to cut off any area of your body that makes you commit sins?. A man has just obey that command and with dire consequences.

A 27 -year-old man who worships with the Redeemed Christian Church of God had cut off his private from his body with a machete in order to concentrate fully in the ongoing 21 days fasting and prayer programme organized by the church.

This man ardently believes that fasting and prayers should be embarked upon with piousness decided to obey the instruction of the Bible that enjoined people to cut off any part of their bodies that will lead them into sin.

He said, “The adulthood has a mind of its own and it is capable of doing things which are totally out of my control. It usually gets erect every now and then, and konji sets in. And you know that konji is one of the things that leads people into sin.

” The erections were making me weaker spiritually and in the fast. That is why I cut it off. Even Jesus Christ said that we should cut off anything which will make us sin.”

source: http://www.sisicalabar.com/27-year-old-rccg-member-cuts-off-his-penis-with-machete-to-focus-0n-40-days-fasting-and-prayerssaying-erections-were-making-me-weaker-spiritually-and-in-the-fast-that-is-why-i-cut/[img][/img]
Re: 27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic by echobee(f): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! Pala pala of d highest order angry
Re: 27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic by watered(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin grin See you at the top.
Re: 27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic by davdandam(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin
Re: 27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic by DesChyko: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Really stupid act if this is true. This isn't sacrifice, this is thoughtlessness.

Your ability to focus despite distractions is what makes one grow spiritually as a christian, not the absence of temptation.

After all, it is the test of fire that makes fine steel.
Re: 27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic by Amandra(f): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is unbelievable! Proper understanding of the word of God is quite germane & beneficial to one's life
Re: 27 Year RCCG Member Cuts Off His Penis To Focus 0n 40 Days Fast With Pic by adexsimply(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Amandra:
This is unbelievable! Proper understanding of the word of God is quite germane & beneficial to one's life
unbelievable? Not as unbelievable as the story of a demi-god who fasted for forty days and nights. I guess that dude is trying to emulate him

(1) (Reply)

The 1,726 Branches and Major Sects Of Islam -Attorney Patryk Utulu / - / Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.