Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) (3238 Views)

Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by angelTI(f): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2015
So everything about men revolves around sex? All the points raised has sex as the underlying motive!

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Superleo:

Don't go paranoid. You never talked to me. You typed!

Illiterate feeling funky. Bye... grin

*smh* poverty nor fit let you go school, mumu boy. grin
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

*smh* poverty nor fit let you go school, mumu boy. grin
Actually, i've seen your picture.
One teenage effiminate looking sissy that would be writing jamb.
I pity LIES you do tell.
Continue! smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Superleo:

I pity LIES you do tell.
Continue! smiley

You're just a stupid kid, go play with sand .
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You're just a stupid kid, go play with sand .
Cry me a river, poor scum..
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nickymezor(f): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2015
I jst came to read comments...*leaves aftawards*
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Superleo:

Cry me a river, poor scum..

See this fool, you scumbag! Poverty family, BEAST I don't have time to exchange words with you anymore, so you can go do something useful with your life this morning or be there and talk to yourself.
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Hey LOW LIFE, don't quote me again, aii? I am not bragging and I wasn't even talking to you, I uploaded my pics, most people have seen it, infact why would a high class graduate with good cerfticate like me be talking to a low life like you , i forbid it! If you have any problem, go hug transformer, I nor send you, don't come here and show you are from a poor family, poverty don block your brain.
You are wicked grin grin grin
Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Extom(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Hey LOW LIFE, don't quote me again, aii? I am not bragging and I wasn't even talking to you, I uploaded my pics, most people have seen it, infact why would a high class graduate with good cerfticate like me be talking to a low life like you , i forbid it! If you have any problem, go hug transformer, I nor send you, don't come here and show you are from a poor family, poverty don block your brain.

This one well so?? undecided
An undergraduate on probation will not even type that garbage @bolded, let alone someone who has graduated.

Superleo:

I pity LIES you do tell.
Continue! smiley
Lmao
I'll indulge you to ignore him bruh. It's better, and more psychologically damaging for you to allow him stew, and create a mental picture of what you might say to him, than to satisfy his curiosity by actually replying him.
Just watch what I'll do to him when (not if, because he'll definitely do. I know his types wink ) he quotes me. cheesy
I'll just pretend that he died cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Extom:

I'll indulge you to ignore him bruh. It's better, and more psychologically damaging for you to allow him stew, and create a mental picture of what you might say to him, than to satisfy his curiosity by actually replying him.
Just watch what I'll do to him when (not if, because he'll definitely do. I know his types wink ) he quotes me. cheesy
I'll just pretend that he died cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol!
I had to ignore him when I scouted his posts, and found out he's just going all around the nook and crannies of Nairaland seeking for unnecessary relevance and underserved attention.

He's either insulting someone or bragging about his looks and an invincible wealth.
Na small pikin dey worry am.

Look at his name sef - Allureoftheseas and he once had a signature: "the heart of the ocean".
Most of his topics look creepy - more like he belongs to marine kingdom. grin
He's just a nitwit! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Superleo:

Lol!
I had to ignore him when I scouted his posts, and found out he's just going all around the nook and crannies of Nairaland seeking for unnecessary relevance and underserved attention.

He's either insulting someone or bragging about his looks and an invincible wealth.
Na small pikin dey worry am.

Look at his name sef - Allureoftheseas and he once had a signature: "the heart of the ocean".
Most of his topics look creepy - more like he belongs to marine kingdom. grin
He's just a nitwit! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Mumu small boy, you are still quoting me. grin
Do you have a crush on me?
Feel free to send me a PM cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Twins (photos) / Bride Mistakenly Had Sex With Groomsman - He Didn't Resist / Men Who Cook Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.