Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Sısters Desıst From Seducıng Men In Church All In The Name Of Fashıon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sısters Desıst From Seducıng Men In Church All In The Name Of Fashıon (743 Views)

18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo / Big Men In Nollywood Got No Respect For Their Ladies/women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sısters Desıst From Seducıng Men In Church All In The Name Of Fashıon by starfresh: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls ladıes am appealıng to u thru dıs forum screen the kınd of clothes u wear to church. Gırls are seducıng men ın church. The funny aspect ıs dat leaders of the churches dont stop them cos of fear of losıng members.

Have some repect for God. Keep dat leggıngs or skımpy clothes for a befıttıng outıng. Dress accordıng to the occassıon and mınd u no Godfearıng man wıll be ınterested ın u when u look lıke Jezebel ın church.

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Portrait Of Basketmouth And Laugh Out Loud / Wizkid Loses His Grandmother / Actress Anita Ogbu Says Actress Offers Their Self As A Sexual Burnt Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.