Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly (1114 Views)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / A Chinese Man Sued His Wife Over Ugly Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by Anthoxodogu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
In China, a man
sued his wife for being ugly. was he blind when he married her?? Chinco men can be so funny
Re: Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by iPrevail(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol.. very funny scenario to imagine grin

Charm don clear for him eye grin
Re: Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by egopersonified(f): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2015
She had plastic surgery before she met him. The kids turned out ugly, that was why he sued her.

1 Like

Re: Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by greatgod2012(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2015
egopersonified:
She had plastic surgery before she met him. The kids turned out ugly, that was why he sued her.

Ego, how are you and the kids? The Lord is your strength. It is well with you and you're always in my prayers
Re: Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by egopersonified(f): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
greatgod2012:

Ego, how are you and the kids? The Lord is your strength. It is well with you and you're always in my prayers

We are fine, thanks so much.
Re: Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Guess it was a woman who sue a man in a thread last week? So, it's the men's turn now right? Children are waiting for theirs turn too

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Get Sex Again From Your Wife Who Stops Having Sex With You. / I Can't Marry An Undergraduate, No Love In This Matter / Will You Have Your Child Through Hypnobirthing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.