Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

She Wants A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants A Divorce (1107 Views)

“I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants A Divorce by shericoco(f): 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
House, I just felt like posting dis topic to just get people's opinion. I went to visit my sister-in-law and while I was there she and her friend were discussing about the issue. according to her friend, her neighbours had a serious fight. the couple has been married for few months, but dated for over 5yrs. they r expecting their first child, on the 1st antenatal visit she was telling the Doc if dere was any risk with the baby since she was Rhesus -ve nd the hubby +ve. I think the hubby didn't understand the doctor's explanation. According to her, she said d wife was explaining to the hubby d situation cos she had aborted before. the hubby became angry dt he can't remember her telling him about it nd dt she tricked him into marrying her cos he wouldn't have if he knew she had aborted before. Now, d wife met her for advice since d hubby has stopped talking or relating with her and she wants a divorce. my question is who is really at fault? is it wise for her to get a divorce?
Re: She Wants A Divorce by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
Yes she should get a divorce
Re: She Wants A Divorce by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On May 14, 2015
If she's rhesus negative, has aborted before and didn't take the injection within the time frame to protect her next kid, she may have a still birth or a severely anaemic baby. That's so sad.
That's why ladies need to be very aware what having a rhesus negative blood type means.
And mothers should encourage their daughters who are rhesus negative to be always open about unwanted pregnancies to avoid spoiling their chances of ever having healthy kids in future.

But this your story. cheesy
Your sister-in-law's friend's neighbor.
Aproko too badt.
Re: She Wants A Divorce by Nursy(f): 4:08pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
If she's rhesus negative, has aborted before and didn't take the injection within the time frame to protect her next kid, she may have a still birth or a severely anaemic baby. That's so sad.
That's why ladies need to be very aware what having a rhesus negative blood type means.
And mothers should encourage their daughters who are rhesus negative to be always open about unwanted pregnancies to avoid spoiling their chances of ever having healthy kids in future.

[b][/b]Your sister-in-law's friend's neighbor.
Aproko to badt.

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants A Divorce by shericoco(f): 4:10pm On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Yes she should get a divorce
a divorce just like dt and throw away all this years.
Re: She Wants A Divorce by lilmax(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2015
Most used word in family section "divorce "
Re: She Wants A Divorce by mydeporch(f): 5:03pm On May 14, 2015
She is pregnant. It depends on the how many weeks gone as at the time she did d abortn. All she needs to do is get herr blood checked for antibody. That will tell if her blood is sensitised already or not. She should not just jump to conclusion of divorcing. What if everything turns out to be fine eventually? If u av access to see d person involved, just let d person know. The antibody check shld be one of the blood test to be done during pregnancy checkups .
Re: She Wants A Divorce by irunoko(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2015
I'm busy with a nollywood movie "the wrong selfie"when I finish I'll come back to the matter. Let me buy land here
Re: She Wants A Divorce by shericoco(f): 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
Your sister-in-law's friend's neighbor.
Aproko too badt.
wow,i pray things goes on well with her,cos it seems she has a bigger problem than divorce right now.
Re: She Wants A Divorce by shericoco(f): 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
lilmax:
Most used word in family section "divorce "
Re: She Wants A Divorce by shericoco(f): 5:54pm On May 14, 2015
mydeporch:
She is pregnant. It depends on the how many weeks gone as at the time she did d abortn. All she needs to do is get herr blood checked for antibody. That will tell if her blood is sensitised already or not. She should not just jump to conclusion of divorcing. What if everything turns out to be fine eventually? If u av access to see d person involved, just let d person know. The antibody check shld be one of the blood test to be done during pregnancy checkups .
it is well with her, I don't even know the person. na just d jist i hear ooo.
Re: She Wants A Divorce by lilmax(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2015
shericoco:
you won't understand

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? / As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Father And Daughter Fight To Keep The Child They Had As A Result Of INCEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.