Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

World's 10 Scariest Bridges - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's 10 Scariest Bridges (5254 Views)

World Most Scariest Bridges Revealed - In Japan / Top 10 Longest Bridges in africa (photo) / Top 10 Longest Bridges In Africa 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's 10 Scariest Bridges by LegendVibes: 4:02am On Mar 15, 2017
englishmart:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2053620_ad133746909_jpegdd5bbb13278ce31d2fa04ddceef869d8

that very bridge in Pakistan is where I normally spend my summer holidays. Nothing scary there. Sometimes I jump from the bridge to the lake.

Purplesummer. I like your name. But pls. No dey fear bridges, na human being construct them. grin
grin
Re: World's 10 Scariest Bridges by LegendVibes: 4:02am On Mar 15, 2017
purplesummer:
These bridges are utterly bewildering. Why were they even built? Has anyone ever crossed them? And why are two of them in France?

The good news is, despite them being utterly traumatizing to look at, let alone cross, none of them is in Nigeria grin so the chance of you taking the scenic route home from your aunt and uncles’ and ending up on one of these monstrosities is pretty unlikely.

Go on, take a look at the world’s most terrifying bridges…

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/02/10-terrifying-bridges-that-will-make-you-squirm-4716590/

1. Hussaini Hanging Bridge, Pakistan

Known as the world’s most dangerous bridge, this walkway crosses Borit Lake in Pakistan and looks absolutely hideous. Not only that, but an older, tattier one hangs next to it – as if a sign of what might happen whilst you cross the Hussaini. Splendid.

shocked
Re: World's 10 Scariest Bridges by Konquest: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
purplesummer:
These bridges are utterly bewildering. Why were they even built? Has anyone ever crossed them? And why are two of them in France?

The good news is, despite them being utterly traumatizing to look at, let alone cross, none of them is in Nigeria grin so the chance of you taking the scenic route home from your aunt and uncles’ and ending up on one of these monstrosities is pretty unlikely.

Go on, take a look at the world’s most terrifying bridges…

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/02/10-terrifying-bridges-that-will-make-you-squirm-4716590/

1. Hussaini Hanging Bridge, Pakistan

Known as the world’s most dangerous bridge, this walkway crosses Borit Lake in Pakistan and looks absolutely hideous. Not only that, but an older, tattier one hangs next to it – as if a sign of what might happen whilst you cross the Hussaini. Splendid.

shocked ... Whoa!
Re: World's 10 Scariest Bridges by YEBOmadiba: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2021
This is the only one that caught my eye cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help With Kenyan Visa Enquries / How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa / Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.