Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Italian Jobs Opportunities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Jobs Opportunities (5344 Views)

Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) / Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos / Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Jobs Opportunities by zubione: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gooday Fellow Nairalander,

I am a graduate of Computer Science in a Nigerian University and plans to relocate to Italy.
Please your sincere advice will be appreciated. I have planned to relocate to Italy for greener pastures but my question is this: Is there job opportunities to at least start life from? How is life over there for Nigerians. Is it a friendly place to be?

Pls, I need experienced contributor. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by Bandeco(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
zubione:

I am a graduate of Computer Science in a Nigerian University and plans to relocate to Italy.
Please your sincere advice will be appreciated. I have planned to relocate to Italy for greener pastures but my question is this: Is there job opportunities to at least start life from? How is life over there for Nigerians. Is it a friendly place to be?

Are u Relocating with work permit or family immigration?

2)Are u obtaining a tourist visa with an intention to illegally stay back.

Advice
If 1, you will find things a bit easier than 2.
But Italy is not a particularly great choice because even young ethnic Italians themselves are emigrating in droves to more robust economy like UK, Germany Switzerland, Scandinavia and North America etc in search of better opportunities.

Option 2: Ticket to misery. Please I will advise you to stay back in Nigeria if you are using tourist visa to illegally overstay . Unless you want to roam the street of Rome or Milan begging like a mad man

Ps : As a graduate, why don't you explore student route if you are really interested in migrating

1 Like

Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by zubione: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
@ Bandeco, thank you so much for your advice. Honestly option 2. was what I intends doing, that is, overstaying my tourist visa for greener pasture.
Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by worry359(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
zubione:
@ Bandeco, thank you so much for your advice. Honestly option 2. was what I intends doing, that is, overstaying my tourist visa for greener pasture.

So you will become an illegal immigrant
Along with the thousands of other illegals flocking across the Mediterranean from Syria and Libya
To say nothing of all the other illegal Africans including Nigeria all looking for golden streets!

1 Like

Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by Ugosample(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2016
worry359:

So you will become an illegal immigrant
Along with the thousands of other illegals flocking across the Mediterranean from Syria and Libya
To say nothing of all the other illegal Africans including Nigeria all looking for golden streets!

If you did not have advice or counsel for him, on whether to go or not, why open your mouth and say anything at all

What did you seek to achieve with what you wrote up there?

@OP....
I will be very honest with you.... FORGET ITALY.
The economy is done for and even the Italians are struggling.
Even to get the visa now na war, except you want to use another schengen country.
Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by worry359(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ugosample:

If you did not have advice or counsel for him, on whether to go or not, why open your mouth and say anything at all

What did you seek to achieve with what you wrote up there?

@OP....
I will be very honest with you.... FORGET ITALY.
The economy is done for and even the Italians are struggling.
Even to get the visa now na war, except you want to use another schengen country.

If you could read and understand English you would see that I am warning him of the real political situation and risk of travelling with the intention of becoming an illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by worry359(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Italy Set to Break Yearly Immigration Record in 2016

With more than 168,500 migrants landing on Italian shores since January and more pouring in every day, 2016 promises to break previous records for the number of migrants arriving on the peninsula.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/22/italy-set-break-immigration-record-2016/

http://www.agi.it/cronaca/2016/11/21/news/migranti_2016_anno_record_per_litalia-1266635/

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=70f_1479816415#L202RGSRJOcjjoM3.99

Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by Bandeco(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
zubione:
Forget this option bro.

I don't know if you have a blood brother or a kind relative in Italy/Europe that will house you or/and feed you. If you don't, brother you go SUFFER. Sorry I am not being pessimistic - I am just been REAL.

GO to Italy and see your fellow able-bodied blacks begging on the street like lunatics just to eat.

It is tough in Europe when you don't have paper, especially when you have no blood brother than can cater for ur immediate needs. I said blood brother because only your blood brother/sister can gv you free accommodation and food in Europe for a considerable amount of time.

Here is any man on his /her
Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by newacca: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bandeco:

Are u Relocating with work permit or family immigration?

2)Are u obtaining a tourist visa with an intention to illegally stay back.

Advice
If 1, you will find things a bit easier than 2.
But Italy is not a particularly great choice because even young ethnic Italians themselves are emigrating in droves to more robust economy like UK, Germany Switzerland, Scandinavia and North America etc in search of better opportunities.

Option 2: Ticket to misery. Please I will advise you to stay back in Nigeria if you are using tourist visa to illegally overstay . Unless you want to roam the street of Rome or Milan begging like a mad man

Ps : As a graduate, why don't you explore student route if you are really interested in migrating
Good advice.
Re: Italian Jobs Opportunities by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
zubione:

friendly place,but your qualification won't be necessary,difficult to get a job and also language problem

(1) (Reply)

Traveling And Living In British Virgin Island (BVI). / Rwanda Visa Application Process / Becoming A Tourist Attraction Because You Are Black; Experiences Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.