Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Jennifer Lawrence Joins “Hunger Games” Director Francis Lawrence For ‘the Dive’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jennifer Lawrence Joins “Hunger Games” Director Francis Lawrence For ‘the Dive’ (559 Views)

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director / Ese Eriata Joins Big Brother Naija / Falz Joins Tinsel Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lawrence Joins “Hunger Games” Director Francis Lawrence For ‘the Dive’ by bazarbristi: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Jennifer is reportedly close to Liam and the other co-star 'The Hunger Games' Josh Hutcherson. It is considered lucky to be his friend. Revealed in the last interview Nylon Magazine Liam and Josh has had at his side when things changed in his life. She thinks she is lucky to have a nice guy Liam to a friend. "I think what surprised me is that I would never expect this handsome man will always be my best friend," he told the newspaper. The actress also admitted that Liam has taught him to "defend" and "cure".

Even Jennifer a good friend Liam, who has found love with reports may Coldplay frontman Chris Martin to be. They can be seen in many dinner dates with him. They have been together The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 Full Movie Download, according to People. Chris was previously married to Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer was in a relationship with Nicholas Hoult.

"The Hunger Games" trilogy has done a good job so far at the box office with three films have been successfully launched. The series is based on the bestselling author Susan Collins. The last film last month, "The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1" was released has broken all records and was named as the most successful film of all time Lionsgate.

"The Hunger Games" trilogy was a huge box office success of the first film to dominate the box office in recent years. The series is based on the bestselling author Susan Collins. The last film last month Hunger Games debuted - Mockingjay Part 1 has broken all records and was named as the most successful film of all time Lionsgate.

So far the film has closely followed the book word for word, and usually portrayed as state is actually in the movie. But rumors abound that the next installment of the film does not stick to the book; end can be very different from the picture in the book.
The protagonist of the film, Jennifer Lawrence, who plays Katniss Everdeen, said point blank magazine reported that the last part of the film will then see another end what will happen based on the book. He made clear that it is not "old" Katniss to play and that's what the writers will change the film.

But amidst all this, the director of this film series, Francis Lawrence, says otherwise. He said they are trying to make the film is so similar to the book as possible, and all he wants is to be faithful to the book. The public will soon see the end or right or wrong. The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 stars Liam Hemsworth, Julianne Moore, Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence.

The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 is scheduled to start sometime in November 2015th. Actress Jennifer Lawrence has revealed that he would love to do more Hunger Games movie in the future. The 24-year-old actress said she was "delighted" to name just a few scenes left to shoot the final episode, The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part - 2, which goes on sale later this year, the newspaper interview.

Jennifer played the main character, Katniss Everdeen in all three films of The Hunger Games The Hunger Games (2012), The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (2014).

"I think we ended up with the press tour that I have, like, a thing to shoot for The Hunger Games Mockingjay :. Part - 2. We just have to make a stage for the final," he revealed. "I'm not happy at all. I'm not at all (film). And now Liam (Hemsworth) is making a film in Australia for two months. And" most of us have gone to pieces, "he said.

He described his co-star as "family-oriented, individual, cute, sweet, funny, good beautiful." "It really taught me to be honest and to defend myself," says Jennifer. "It is my greatest weakness negotiations was a coward in front of me and Liam has always as he is always on time, he is always doing his job, and he is good at making sure that things remain, he learned to be a little "that was important to persevere I needed."

Jennifer Lawrence and the cast of "The Hunger Games" is almost finished filming the last movie in the series, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2." But Katniss journey can not be completed. In an interview with MTV, "The Hunger Games" director Francis Lawrence has revealed that they have decided to expand the franchise beyond the trilogy by Suzanne Collins.

(1) (Reply)

5 Valentine’s Day Weekend Movies To See At The Cinema Today !!! / DSTV Enough Is Enough / NEWS Insidious: Chapter 3 Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.