Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Want To Help Women Get Their Men – Ghollywood Actress Yvonne Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Help Women Get Their Men – Ghollywood Actress Yvonne Okoro (954 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Help Women Get Their Men – Ghollywood Actress Yvonne Okoro by HeyNaijaF(f): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Read here:
www.heynaija.com/want-help-women-get-men-ghollywood-actress-yvonne-okoro/

Ghollywood Actress Yvonne Okoro has revealed that she is ready to help women get their men.
According to her, one of the reasons why she invited London’s hook up Doctor(Des O’connor) to her Cooking show ‘Dining With’.
Des O’connor is known as Mr. Hitch in London is popular for hooking people up in London to get married or find life partners for a fee of £5,000 or more though Mr. Hitch himself is divorced.
According to Yvonne Okoro, she found his line of work interesting and so wanted her viewers to have a feel of Des O’connor who took some time out to speak about his private life on his first time to a cooking show.
Yvonne Okoro said:“Perhaps this is not ordinary in our part of the world, but he was on the show to help women get their men.”

Read here:
www.heynaija.com/want-help-women-get-men-ghollywood-actress-yvonne-okoro/

Re: I Want To Help Women Get Their Men – Ghollywood Actress Yvonne Okoro by Beesluv: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Is she a match maker

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Oh Chizzy – I Believe / M.I Comes For Etcetera Over His Latest Article Criticizing Entertainers / #ladies Only: How To Tell If Your Guy Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.