Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 (2572 Views)

How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 / How To Delete Junk Files On Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 Quickly? / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by xiredcc: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2015
When you accidentally deleted video on a iPhone. Now, there comes a good opportunity for you to restore the deleted iPhone video on Mac or Windows computer.

Many iPhone users may accidentally deleted videos on their iPhone. Is there any way to get deleted videos back? This article mainly teach you a easy use guide to restore deleted iPhone videos back in three ways.

Once data loss let users run a great risk. However, if you've already done the right steps, there comes a good opportunity to help you recover the deleted video on iPhone. The iPhone data recovery for Mac and iPhone iPad data recovery enables you to recover the deleted videos directly from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.

3 ways to get deleted iPhone video back:

Way 1: Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover videos from iPhone
Way 2: Directly scan and recover deleted videos from iPhone
Way 3: Scan and extract iPhone video from iCloud back

Tips: The iOS Data Recovery provides you three recovery modes to get lost iPhone data back: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup File or Recover from iCloud Backup File. Choose the first recovery mode “restore from ios device” to get deleted files back.

Restore deleted video from iPhone directly without back:

Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Step 2:Scan all lost data from your iPhone
Step 3: Preview and recover deleted videos from iPhone

Tips: This iPhone iPad data recovery program not only can help you recover the deleted videos from iPhone directly, also can recover your previous text messages, photos, calendar, call history and notes directly without back. The ios data recovery program supports recovering files from iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 or 3GS & iPad, iPod Touch.
For Android users: How to recover deleted videos from Android.
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by uingsled: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2015
I guess a majority of users have the problem of deleting the important videos and have been desperately searching for a way to end this headache. Fortunately, there is one efficient way to recover lost Videos from iPhone: You can either recover them directly from iPhone 6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4S. All you need is a professional iPhone video recovery program – iPhone Data Recovery.
How to Recover Contacts from iPhone
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by Joseph91: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Hello. There is a video guide which can help you recover lost video from iPhone 6 plus/6/5s/5/4s/4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZjMgRkIps&feature=youtu.be
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by cihenww: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
To get back a deleted video on iPhone,you must to use a iPhone video recovery program. Here,I can introduce a video recovery tool to you: iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery (Windows) and [url-http://www.iphone-ios-recovery.com/]iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery (Mac)[/url]. Both programs admit you to recover your iPhone video, and they do a good job with iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5/4S/4/3GS, even iPad and iPod Touch. Next,the use guide teach you how to retrieve deleted photos on iPhone by iPhone Video Recovery.

How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by cihenww: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2015
iPhone Video Recovery is an easy-to-use software that can quickly get back your iPhone videos, photos, songs, SMS, call list, Contacts and eBooks (you purchased via iBook Store) etc. once they are accidentally deleted or the device is lost. You can take your videos out of the iTunes SQlitedb backup file on your computer. The program supports recovering files from iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus & iPad, iPod Touch.

How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone
How to Recover Call History on iPhone
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by remier1: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
If you have deleted your iPhone data such as: All contacts, photos, text messages etc by accident or have lost or broken your iPhone or iDevice, now you do not have to worry at all, as iPhone data recovery software gives you a solution to recover deleted videos from iPhone, and get back all lost data back to your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. By making use of both these ways, you can easily preview all text messages, videos, memos, call logs, contacts, photos and a whole lot before actual recovery, it was previously impossible with iTunes. The dual way solution is:
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
Recovery through iOS Devices: You can directly scan your device, in order to recover lost data iPhone without any backup support. This way you can easily recover deleted photos from your iPhone.
Recovery through iTunes Backup: For recovering deleted photos etc you may extract the iTunes pre-stored back up, to retrieve preceding data.
how to recover deleted pictures from iPhone
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by hipdus: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2015
If you have backed up your iPhone data in iTunes, you can choose to "Recover from iTunes backup files" once you found your videos are missing.
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery can automatically detect the iTunes backup files on your computer, so that all you need to do is to choose a certain file and scan it, after that you can save it on your computer.
Read more:
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by poelut: 4:40am On Apr 23, 2015
There is one "free with limitations" program I know of which claims to be able to recover iPhone data. The limitation is 1GB of data, which I'm guessing would be more than enough ...

http://www.tenorshare.com

It does seem though to be aimed at the backups made by iTunes when synching an Iphone with said program. If you don't use iTunes with your iPhone, then it's probably gonna be a professional recovery which will set you back a few quid.

I don't usually post links to commercial software, but in this case, you don't have many avenues to explore, so it may help.
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by PukeQues: 12:11pm On May 11, 2015
It comes to recovering deleted videos from iPhone, all you need is a professional and efficient iPhone data recovery tool that is capable of restoring deleted videos directly without using iTunes or iCloud backup.

This article will help you. Good luck.
How to recover deleted videos from iphone
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by aimikod: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2015
To recover iPhone lost data after upgrading to iOS 9, there are two different modes: "Recover from iOS Devices directly", "Recover iPhone data from iCloud backup files" and "Recover from iTunes Backup Files".
You can also check out the articles below according to the file type you need to recover:
Recover text messages from iPhone after update to iOS 9>>
Recover lost photos from iPhone after update to iOS 9>>
Recover lost contacts from iPhone 6 after update to iOS 9>>

Backup iPhone, iPad Data before iOS 9 Upgrading or Jail-breaking

How to recover iPhone 6 lost data after update to iOS 9
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by DanaDwight: 5:23am On Oct 09, 2015
I also use another data recovery tool to recover deleted video from iPhone. Even without any iTunes or iCloud backup, it can recover deleted data from iPhone directly. This article helps a lot.
http://www.fonelab.com/recover-iphone-data/recover-lost-data-without-backup.html

Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by bizhed: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
You gave incorrect information and weren't helpful.
Its the only app that I've used that is stable enough for most non-techy people to use. And people really like having their photos from birthdays, weddings, etc. I'm just being up front about the costs. I have no affiliation with the company. Most people will try to go the free route, but that usually requires more computer know how and effort than they are willing/can put into it.
Luckily, I rescued my iPhone and recovered lost data from it thanks to this article How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 6. Hope it can help you a lot.

You can call me a paid shill, but I gave some options, and even went above to see if my method would work, because I would hate for her to buy it and it not work. I can afford it.

Once again, you gave incorrect information and have resorted to name calling.

Read more: how to recover photos from broken iPhone 6
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by selion(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2016
If your device is running on iOS 8 or newer, then you can firstly check the Recently Deleted Album in the default Photos app to see the deleted videos are there. (Please note that this feature is only available from iOS 8.x or iOS 9.x)
If there is no videos in the album, it mean you've deleted videos from your device permanently. In this case, you can try some freeware to recover deleted videos from iPhone or iPad for free
Video demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf4luPKJEoM
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by littlel06: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
It is important to find a reliable data recovery program to recover the lost data from iPhone. There are many great tools available to help you with this problem.iPhone Data Recovery is the best tool that can help you to recover lost data on iPhone in a hassle-free way.Its user-friendly interface is easy to access and super quick in giving results.Let's learn how to recover lost data on iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery.

How To Recover Deleted Video From iPhone 6(Plus)

How To Recover Deleted Data From iPhone 6(Plus)
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by TinaWu(f): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2017
always backup your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud, thus you can recover deleted iPhone files without any third-part iPhone data recovery.
Re: How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 by Shouressunt: 7:16am On May 30, 2018
In my opinion, it is not difficult to recover deleted videos from iPhone if you have made an iCloud or iTunes backup recently. Check your latest backup both in iCloud and iTunes and see if you can recover from there. Or use iPhone Data Recover to recover lost iPhone data without any hassle.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Mini To Compete With The InnJoo & Infinix Of This World / I Am Leaving Glo, But Confuse Between Etisalat & Airtel Network / 5 Best Android Apps For Graphic Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.