Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 (7161 Views)

How To Bypass Icloud Using Dns Server / How To Recover Deleted/lost Video From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s/4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by Duuzsz(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2015
Hello friends this post has been on the queue for some time now, alot of my viewer has been asking and requesting i post this on techpill.net .With our arduous efforts and work methods we strive to bring the best results for our users when it comes to iCloud lock. So that is why we would like to present to you the official tool on how to easily and permanently Unlock the iCloud Activation lock on Apple Devices such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, 5S,5,4S, 4 as well as iPad any version and model. With our tool you will not be required to go to some Factory Unlock company and spend a lot of money for the service. What we offer you here today is completely free and legal software tool which works directly with Apple servers and was initially developed by one hacker who comes from France and along with the coordination and assistance from Dev team it was developed to this stage. You can use this tool to Unlock iCloud lock Permanently directly from Apple servers and also you can do Jailbreak on your iPhone which makes this tool really incredible and amazing.
Benefits of using Unlock iCloud Activation Lock
Bypass iCloud Activation

If we talk about the gains which this software tool can offer to you dear iPhone users then one post would not be enough. Anyway some of the more important stuff that come with the use of the official unlock for iCloud Activation Lock is that the software tool is designed to function in such way where it connects directly to the apple servers to gather data and remove the previous iCloud accounts thus resetting you iPhone and allowing you to use it as if it were new.

PROCEDURE

1. Unzip this iCloud lock Tool on your PC – work for OS and Mac.
2. Connect your device via USB Cable and start the software.
3. Click on Start button and wait bypass icloud activation process to be complete.
4. Your iCloud lock is removed now. reboot your device and this is all.

Download Links Here (link below)

Be careful when using software such as Unlock iCloud Lock
The reason why I am mentioning this is because there are a lot of copy sites which try to fool people by offering similar services but in the end they just try to trick you on spending money for their services or provide crucial personal information. The Unlock iCloud Activation Lock tool which we offer is completely legal software and it comes for free so make sure when searching for this kind of software you select the freeware.

If you have any suggestions or remarks as well as if you need assistance with our tool or you want to share your experience with it feel free to leave a comment or contact us, we are available for our users all the time.

for download link and full details: http://www.techpill.net/2015/05/how-to-bypass-icloud-activation-on.html
Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by hertz9te(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2015
and i have to complte an offer before i can download the app?why not juz post the direct link
Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by towncheerup(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2015
anything with a survey is scam.
Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by icedondaniel(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2015
hertz9te:
and i have to complte an offer before i can download the app?why not juz post the direct link
www.gripverification.com/93548
Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by hertz9te(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2015
icedondaniel:
www.gripverification.com/93548
no offers available in your country.....u just posted the same link 2wice
Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by JJKolo: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
hertz9te:
no offers available in your country.....u just posted the same link 2wice

that one doesn't work.... try following this guide it shows you how to remove icloud lock on any iphone it worked for me so worth a try smiley heres the link: http://www.freemobileunlockcodes.com/unlock-icloud-lock-free/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by pistero(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
JJKolo:

that one doesn't work.... try following this guide it shows you how to remove icloud lock on any iphone it worked for me so worth a try smiley heres the link: http://www.freemobileunlockcodes.com/how-to-unlock-icloud-lock-free/
are you being serious? I put my imei there and they said i should complete an offer please can i give you my imei so you can help me with it please.
Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by pistero(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
JJKolo:

that one doesn't work.... try following this guide it shows you how to remove icloud lock on any iphone it worked for me so worth a try smiley heres the link: http://www.freemobileunlockcodes.com/how-to-unlock-icloud-lock-free/
please have u tried it and did it work for u?
Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by JJKolo: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
pistero:
please have u tried it and did it work for u?

Hi, yes it worked for me smiley
Re: How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 by ThomasBrokes: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
I found this microinside com Does anyone tried? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Reloaded Free Call Awoof (33600 Naira Credit) / Is Mtn Bis For Android Dead? / Glo Bis Activation Pending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.