Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Healthy Drink :P - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Drink :P (987 Views)

Nutritiinal Benefits Of Zobo Drink (hibiscus Sepal). / Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman / Taking Panadol With Gas Soft Drink Is Dangerous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Drink :P by Maakhir(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2015
This is a drink that not everyone might be so keen on but it helps.

Here's what you do, get some green tea bags, put it in a kettle with water and let it bowl for about two minutes.

Then get some ginger, around as big as your thumb and crush it (it doesn't need to be crushed to a paste)

Add three table-spoons of honey. (The overall drink needs to smell mostly of honey, so if you feel like it isn't enough then add some more, I forgot to take into account the amount of honey I put in)

Cut a lime in half and squeeze the juice of one of the half's in the kettle.

Wait for it to boil and then your done. Drink it while it's still hot. smiley
Re: Healthy Drink :P by Maakhir(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2015
The best time to drink it, (based on experience) is early morning.

Try it out and tell me what you think.
Re: Healthy Drink :P by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:
This is a drink that not everyone might be so keen on but it helps.

Here's what you do, get some green tea bags, put it in a kettle with water and let it bowl for about two minutes.

Then get some ginger, around as big as your thumb and crush it (it doesn't need to be crushed to a paste)

Add three table-spoons of honey. (The overall drink needs to smell mostly of honey, so if you feel like it isn't enough then add some more, I forgot to take into account the amount of honey I put in)

Cut a lime in half and squeeze the juice of one of the half's in the kettle.

Wait for it to boil and then your done. Drink it while it's still hot. smiley
Welcome to the food section..

MissB3 would agree you belong with us..
Re: Healthy Drink :P by Maakhir(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
muafrika:
Welcome to the food section..

MissB3 would agree you belong with us..

Thanks.

Try it out, it really does work.
It feels awesome.

God gave us so many blessings and cures in the herbs and plants he put on this earth, simple things like honey, lime even walnuts have really good benefits for our bodies,

it's time we utilized what God placed on this earth instead of abusing it. Don't you agree?
Re: Healthy Drink :P by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:

Thanks.

Try it out, it really does work.
It feels awesome.

God gave us so many blessings and cures in the herbs and plants he put on this earth, simple things like honey, lime even walnuts have really good benefits for our bodies,

it's time we utilized what God placed on this earth instead of abusing it. Don't you agree?
I agree.

We are poisoning ourselves with modern medicine.
Re: Healthy Drink :P by Maakhir(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
muafrika:
I agree.

We are poisoning ourselves with modern medicine.

Read this, it's extremely interesting:

http://www.islamcan.com/allahs-pharmacy.shtml#.VMDv3keUde8

The number of common everyday things that we take for granted could help us with common problems
Re: Healthy Drink :P by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:

Read this, it's extremely interesting:

http://www.islamcan.com/allahs-pharmacy.shtml#.VMDv3keUde8

The number of common everyday things that we take for granted could help us with common problems
Noted,

(1) (Reply)

Eating Apple Daily Increases Sexual Arousal In Women –study / Taking Care Of Your Kidney. / Benefits Of Drinking Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.