Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Open Mic Night - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Open Mic Night (663 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Mic Night by Cayon(f): 2:04am On Dec 23, 2008
I am sure all you lovely folks have been to bars/clubs that have open mics gigs for music, comedy or poetry. Saying this, I was wondering if we can have an On-Line open mic (POETRY) on Nairaland every Friday

come and express yourself which ever way you feel the need to. Its simple: Just step to the mic and say what you like - be yourself and make sure you don’t hold back. This is an opportunity to "Keep It Real" and Speak Your Mind. (Maximum six (6) lines) what say you?

Trust me its going to be fun and you are going to enjoy every moment of It.

Peace
Re: Open Mic Night by Ibime(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2008
Great idea.

I may drop something later.

Why don't you bless us with the first drop?

(1) (Reply)

Bottled Rat / Poem: For My Saddest Day, July 1, 2014 / [ POEM ] SWEET MOTHER By Oluwamayowa Ft Omoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.