Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts (2386 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Profitable Forex Alerts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts by Betboss(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
good day fellow traders , I just came back from south Africa . Based on my assignment in south Africa, I decided to stay away from the market in other to focus on my duty there.

well am back now .....and will as usual be sharing my analysis of the Forex market here....
Re: Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
welcome back bro
Betboss:
good day fellow traders , I just came back from south Africa . Based on my assignment in south Africa, I decided to stay away from the market in other to focus on my duty there.

well am back now .....and will as usual be sharing my analysis of the Forex market here....

1 Like

Re: Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts by Betboss(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good day fellow traders, the strong dollar vs the falling oil price is still elusive. we saw the ECB stating quantitative easing last few days. Before that the bank of Canada (Boc) surprised investors with a rate cut in other to counter against the rising USD with global fall of oil price.

We also saw the RBNZ make a dovish signal due to the rising USD.

In conclusion the call here is that emerging economies are bearing the tough challenges of a stronger USD.
Re: Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts by Betboss(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Here is my call and preference for this week.

Sell a bounce on aud/usd targeting a lower low..

same applies to eur/aid targeting a higher high.
Re: Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts by Betboss(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2015
Good morning fellow traders , its another wonderful week filled with expectations.

there have been a ranging market for the past 2weeks, and traders seem to have remain neutral baised since after the announcement of the ECB quantitative easing.

the USD have also remained relatively weak in the last 2 weeks , due to possibly being oversold and profit taking.

I expect the USD to remain relatively weak for the next one month before resuming it bullish movement in anticipation of the FED rate hike in June.

Based on this assumptions here are my call for today.

buy EUR/USD at 14.500 targeting 14.900 with stop-loss @ 20-25 pips.

sell EUR/USD @ 13.950 targeting 13.600 with stop-loss @ 14.190

buy NZD/USD @75.211 targeting 75.740 with stop-loss at 74.800

have a nice day ahead.
Re: Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts by Betboss(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Hello fellow traders!
Hope you all had a wonderful and nice trading this week. I had fun while selling the EUR/USD ....it was a very sweet slow but steady bearish trend.

Just as forecasted, I expected the EUR/USD to continue its move downward move , especially after the ECB announced its own fair share of quantitative easing following the footsteps of BOJ and US FED , which the latter have ended it quantitative easing.

As we continue to expect the FED hike its bank rate in June, the bais will favour a strong dollars coupled with a week EUR, can only mean futher downtrend.

In my forecast for next week, I except a bounce in the EUR/USD targeting a soft resistance at 1.11200 .

Till next week guys ....enjoy your weekend...
Re: Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts by Betboss(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Good afternoon fellow traders.. hope your weekend was splendid...

Its a grate morning and the market is kind of ranging with no clear indication. Let's assume investors are still deliberating on what decision to make, moreover its the start of the week and Mondays are mostly like this.

Well here is my afternoon call preceding the US market open.

buylimit EUR/USD @ 1.08420 targeting 1.09600 with your stop-loss @ 1.08100

Thank you and nice trading...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The 1996 Series Of The US Dollar 100 Bill Accepted In Nigeria? / 7 Nigerian Agencies that provides FREE Financial Support for Entrepreneurs / 15 Great Businesses Nigerian Women Can Start And Run From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.