Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. (21355 Views)

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly / Yellow/muddy Brown Eyes And Brown Spots In The Whites Of The Eyes / 8 Common Causes Of Infertility In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by frodobee: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
The only solution I see is pancake.
Call me if you are...

... from Ala-Igbo, kpoturum for that land or house for be-anyi. Onwe some sharp properties di kitaa ighota go? Don't wait for ndi ufu-anya to burn your biz under the pretext of election violence, before you do the needful. Kpoturum taata. Check my sig.
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nutase:
E no dey work.

I feel your pains tongue
My thing comes when it wants to come and goes when it is tired of staying
To me its an allergy of an unknown source and I am no longer bothered.
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by motherlode: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thanks!
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am yet to see someone who takes essential dietary supplements especially vitamin C supplements have dark under eyes.

Major signs of malnutrition and stress appear on the skin.
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by AJOT99(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nice one

Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by blesson57: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
For treatment of dark circle/skin care, pls call 08083467064
visit www.oriflame.com.ng for info
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by Arcid: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
u forgot to add dis

# Application of too much eye shadow! (for d gals)
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by vickkyruby(f): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Need to get rid of mine.
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by portable86(f): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
fidet:
OP must be related to a mod. Post hit front page with zero comment. Na wah oh
Related bawo? I wasn't guning for fb when i made the post please
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by portable86(f): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=anthoniaz post=30026612]I think it's hereditary too.[/quote
Yea it is
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by mascarillasblog: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmm Very Much Quite Informative Information grin

Well Face Creams Is The Topic People Searching Over the internet Mascarillas Para La Cara
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by edwardpaul: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2015
There can be many reasons behind dark circle like improper diet, lack of sleep, stress, alcohol, aging, menstrual problems, smoking and sun light etc. but the most important is to remove it because it put a bad mark to anybody face. If you are having such an issue of untidy looking dark circles then you are luckily because I having something to share with you all using these homemade remedies you can very easily remove off your dark circle and wrinkles.
• Massage your eye with almond oil for 15 minutes at night it will help to eliminate dark circle; because of which you look 10 times older than your actual age.
• Apply a thin coat of honey under your eye wrinkles can also remove wrinkles. Apply honey by using your index finger and after 15 minutes wash it off and get a wrinkle free eye.
Like this there are several other amazing and effective remedies to get rid of your under eye problems easily and naturally.
Re: Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. by Gigihealth: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Under eye bags are mild swellings or puffiness found under the eyes. There become common as you age, lack of sleep and other factors. Click on the link below to read more about under eye bags and how to get rid of them.
http://www.gigihealth.com/under-eye-bags-how-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-your-eyes/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. / United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.